LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 379 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Pablo Sandoval wins MVP of the Venezuelan Winter League finals.

Here's his HR tonight during game 7, boy went fishing (spoiler: in spanish)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4534069824421

Nice. BUT... so much for losing any weight. Looking as fat as ever. LOL

but he isnt prince fielder fat though....

yet?

he looks good. anytime you hit a bomb you look good.

also, sports broadcasting..... of any kind - is just better in spanish.
Anyone know when Panda's workout regimen begins?
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Anyone know when Panda's workout regimen begins?

he is bigger than Juan Uribe now
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
I like Panda's sign of wearing the belt. He hit that a ton. The announcer was ecstatic.

Can you imagine how awkward and weird it would be if Duane Kuiper's HR call was "He hits is high! He hits it DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!"

It dont understand how that is popular down there...

different culture
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
I like Panda's sign of wearing the belt. He hit that a ton. The announcer was ecstatic.

I really enjoyed the passion he showed and how he was trying to get the crowd pumped up. Winter League for guys like him is like backyard baseball with tons of trash talk, you can tell he was really into it
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I really enjoyed the passion he showed and how he was trying to get the crowd pumped up. Winter League for guys like him is like backyard baseball with tons of trash talk, you can tell he was really into it

i love the fact that hes playing baseball year round. All players should IMO.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Garcia:

Pablo's passion lasts year round.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/giants/giants-sandoval-leads-venezuelan-team-victory
At least he's out of hamate bones to break. That's a frustrating injury.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Pablo's passion lasts year round.

what, his passion for food? dude looks huge

especially the pitchers so their arms are tired as f**k for the season. Also our catchers knees could benefit from squatting year round.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

especially the pitchers so their arms are tired as f**k for the season. Also our catchers knees could benefit from squatting year round.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

especially this.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Buster Posey
Offseason in Georgia has officially come to an end. Heading out west with the family for spring training!
I wore my World Series CHAMPION shirt under my niners shirt for the NFC Championship game. I will be doing the same on sunday. Im pretty sure thats why we beat the falcons.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
I wore my World Series CHAMPION shirt under my niners shirt for the NFC Championship game. I will be doing the same on sunday. Im pretty sure thats why we beat the falcons.

you effin better.
Share 49ersWebzone