There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Panda hospitalized in Venezuela after abdominal...wtf did he EAT?!?!?!

{:|

colitis
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Seattle gets Mike Morse for John Jaso and non elite minor league prospect. Sabean should have done more to get Morse. I hope he is going to be happy with the worst LF situation in baseball.

A's gave up their third best pitching prospect........for no reason. Yay Billy Beane! John Jaso for you!

I dont get it either. Seattle really made out on this deal.

Everyone questions Billy Beane in the offseason... then his players make him look like a genius.

I heavily criticized Beane for trading Gio + cahill last offseason.... but if there is one thing I learned from that is never criticize BB

Yeah, im sure the prospects he got for Carlos Gonzalez and Gio will be even better players...
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Hard to imagine him pitching elsewhere. Giant fans would give him more time to pull it together.

exactly he belongs here as a Giant.
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS Hunter Pence agrees with #SFGiants for $13.8M for 2013
Originally posted by valrod33:
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS Hunter Pence agrees with #SFGiants for $13.8M for 2013

it's multiyear deal but i can't find any other numbers.
Originally posted by boast:

its just a one year deal to avoid arbitration
@knbrmurph: Ronnie Lott all fired up for #49ers, calls a win, says: "Somebody on the D is gonna have a 'Scutaro Moment'.

Yep. There was no way Pence was going to get a multi year deal after his performance last year. He needs to go out this year and prove himself.

Yep. There was no way Pence was going to get a multi year deal after his performance last year. He needs to go out this year and prove himself.

Speaking of Pence, I can't figure out why he's going to be playing RF when you have two Gold Glove caliber LFs in Blanco and Torres.

DP
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Jan 18, 2013 at 10:18 AM ]
@knbrmurph: Ronnie Lott all fired up for #49ers, calls a win, says: "Somebody on the D is gonna have a 'Scutaro Moment'.

my D had a Scutaro Moment last night
@KNBR: According to @hankschulman
Giants have a (one year) deal with Posey. Avoided Arbitration.
Pence got a ridiculous amount of money. Argh.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Why dont the giants just sign posey to a long term deal already?
@KNBR: According to @hankschulman
Giants have a (one year) deal with Posey. Avoided Arbitration.

YAWN......
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com