There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

I love your guys' optimism, but in no way shape or form is Buster Posey the #3 rated fantasy player going into 2013. No shot.

Players that WILL be rated higher than him (in no order):
Mike Trout
Miguel Cabrera
Robinson Cano
Andrew Mccutchen
Matt Kemp
Ryan Braun

Players that LIKELY will be rated higher than him (in no order):
Joey Votto
Josh Hamilton
Albert Pujols
Prince Fielder
Jose Bautista
Carlos Gonzalez

Players that could go either way (no order):
Troy Tulowitzki
Jose Reyes
Giancarlo Stanton
Curtis Granderson

And thats not even counting pitchers. There will probably be 4 or so pitchers rated higher than Posey as well. I love Buster Posey as much as you guys do, but to say he will be rated a top 3 player going into the season is silly, even when you take position scarcity into account.
[ Edited by From45to412 on Jan 7, 2013 at 1:18 PM ]
Double post
[ Edited by From45to412 on Jan 7, 2013 at 1:15 PM ]
^^^^^^^

He wasn't gone long...
Originally posted by dcsham:
^^^^^^^

He wasn't gone long...

80sbaby?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
^^^^^^^

He wasn't gone long...

80sbaby?
Not too many new people coming into a 49er forum head straight to the Giants thread and start posting, I wouldn't think. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.
^^^^^^^

He wasn't gone long...

80sbaby?
Lol, he's already been banned after 9 posts
[ Edited by dcsham on Jan 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM ]
George does musicals and has sung the National Anthem? lol wow. I gotta google this....
haha I found this.. the 7th inning stretch a Wrigley..

http://mlb.mlb.com/cutfour/article.jsp?content_id=29658754

I can hear the "showey-ish" in him.
^^^^^^^

He wasn't gone long...

80sbaby?
Lol, he's already been banned after 9 posts

lol that is pretty funny
Well it looks like it's time we revisit the Michael Morse conversations, LaRoche just signed and they're going to deal him.
Today is "Hardware Day" at the State Capitol in Sacramento. Both trophies are here. Open to Senate and Assembly staffers only. Includes photo!
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Well it looks like it's time we revisit the Michael Morse conversations, LaRoche just signed and they're going to deal him.

While I would love to get him I just dont see Sabean pulling the trigger on it. He would have to give up top pitching prospects and that seems unlikely.

While I would love to get him I just dont see Sabean pulling the trigger on it. He would have to give up top pitching prospects and that seems unlikely.

if we're gonna give up top prospects, i hope they check their status in a Stanton trade if there are any talks there.

Would be stupid for a one year rental, but it's been done before. I can't see the Nationals getting a ton out of this.

Would you give up Gary Brown, Clayton Blackburn and an extra body for Morse?
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com