LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 218 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

I'm 51% football

49% baseball

all day erry day.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Baseball > football but certainly not in January. This is football time. GO NINERS!

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I'm 51% football

49% baseball

all day erry day.

I am 51% baseball, 49% football, but January niners is awesome. I love the baseball season. Games almost every night, so much giving for a fan. After a long giants season, the niners once a week is perfect though.
100% football

0% baseball
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
100% football

0% baseball

Get out of our thread.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Baseball > football but certainly not in January. This is football time. GO NINERS!

I'm 51% football

49% baseball

all day erry day.

I am 51% baseball, 49% football, but January niners is awesome. I love the baseball season. Games almost every night, so much giving for a fan. After a long giants season, the niners once a week is perfect though.

A niner game is must see. You can't miss it. A Giant game sometimes is must see, but it can also be a background when you are doing something else. I'm actually 50/50, but the seasons are so different it's hard to compare them. Kind of like a sprint vs a marathon. I luvs them both.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
100% football

0% baseball

Reported for banning.

I'm 51% football

49% baseball

all day erry day.

My ritual during baseball season:

Get home from work, take shower, eat dinner, park my ass on my lazyboy, crack a beer and watch baseball. After the game, it's Baseball Tonight, then bed.

This past season I even trained my 4 yr old son to watch the game and ask questions. Usually he's out by the 6th inning.

During off days I get all confused and s**t. And alot of times I miss games on the weekends.
Originally posted by dcsham:
A niner game is must see. You can't miss it. A Giant game sometimes is must see, but it can also be a background when you are doing something else. I'm actually 50/50, but the seasons are so different it's hard to compare them. Kind of like a sprint vs a marathon. I luvs them both.

I agree, but the difference is 16 vs 162. You can afford to skip a giants game occasionally, you cannot skip a niners game because of quantity and the wait between.

I'm 51% football

49% baseball

all day erry day.

My ritual during baseball season:

Get home from work, take shower, eat dinner, park my ass on my lazyboy, crack a beer and watch baseball. After the game, it's Baseball Tonight, then bed.

This past season I even trained my 4 yr old son to watch the game and ask questions. Usually he's out by the 6th inning.

During off days I get all confused and s**t. And alot of times I miss games on the weekends.

Awesome. I do the same. Problem is since I moved out east, the games start at 10 pm. So my ritual is wait impatiently for the game, watch 3 innings, then head upstairs to watch the rest or fall asleep. Weekend games are easier for me here so I watch all of those if home. Good your kid watches, thats awesome. My son and I enjoy the Gs together as well.
I agree, but the difference is 16 vs 162. You can afford to skip a giants game occasionally, you cannot skip a niners game because of quantity and the wait between.

Yup, totally different sports/seasons/timelines.

Awesome. I do the same. Problem is since I moved out east, the games start at 10 pm. So my ritual is wait impatiently for the game, watch 3 innings, then head upstairs to watch the rest or fall asleep. Weekend games are easier for me here so I watch all of those if home. Good your kid watches, thats awesome. My son and I enjoy the Gs together as well.

I think I'm gonna cry.

Well then I guess you're going to have to move back.

Your path is clear.
With Rubber and Axe in here I just want to know this....

Can I tell some idiot that knows nothing about baseball and just wants to whine about the Giants to f**k OFF and not get a warning.. Thanks.

My son and I still enjoy the games together (he's 25). Daughter married a Dodger and Packer fan.
With Rubber and Axe in here I just want to know this....

Can I tell some idiot that knows nothing about baseball and just wants to whine about the Giants to f**k OFF and not get a warning.. Thanks.

You have my permission.
Share 49ersWebzone