There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by schmons:
you know what would be awesome if the giants dont resign pagan? blanco in center and ichiro in left

f**kkkkkk the yankees

wouldn't mind that actually. ICH CHI ROOOOOOOO

Ichiro has got to be what 38? 39?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

yes.
Ichiro-san in left field, Pagan in center and Hunter Helmsley Pence in right would be acceptable.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Ichiro-san in left field, Pagan in center and Hunter Helmsley Pence in right would be acceptable.

HH

I'd prefer BJ Upton, Blanco, Pence OF... but thats not terrible.
[ Edited by Garcia on Nov 27, 2012 at 11:52 AM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

yes.

still a baller
I don't know why I'm so against Victorino becoming a Giant.....Probably cuz I dislike that b*****d.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I don't know why I'm so against Victorino becoming a Giant.....Probably cuz I dislike that b*****d.

He would absolutley be a plan B. I am not crazy about him but the Giants may be forced to go there if Pagan gets crazy on his demands. Also, I am not crazy about Ichiro. Yes, he had a nice couple of months for NY but he is old and not close to the player he once was. I would take Shane over him for the same 1 year deal.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

He would absolutley be a plan B. I am not crazy about him but the Giants may be forced to go there if Pagan gets crazy on his demands. Also, I am not crazy about Ichiro. Yes, he had a nice couple of months for NY but he is old and not close to the player he once was. I would take Shane over him for the same 1 year deal.

Wouldn't want either player, but you know how Sabean feels about older players

Cosign. I know he has been a productive player. I just hate his guts. One of my most disliked players in all of baseball.
Somebody post that clip of Victorino getting hit by the catcher
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

Cosign. I know he has been a productive player. I just hate his guts. One of my most disliked players in all of baseball.

Yup. Ever since he was trying to be Mr. Tough guy against the Giants, I've also wanted a pitch high and tight when he was up to bat.
lol same sweater
lol same sweater

he only has one! lol
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
lol same sweater

he only has one! lol

lol pinky.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home