LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

@ 8.5 million and 2 Tommy Johns?? Yea, there's no way he's coming back at that rate. He's really gonna have to re-think this and realize no team will pay him that rate with him coming back from Tommy John.
if b weezy goes to the dodgers, i hope he turns into another jason schmidt for them
For Pete's sake, Brian, take a cut and stay in the land of the Giants.

Brian, I'm telling ya - get some more bats.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Nov 28, 2012 at 8:36 PM ]
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

this.

i will not blame him one bit if he tkes a huge payday from the dodgers. if they offer him 5+ and the giants are at 1mil, who could blame him?
Say it ain't so Weezy
Okay, leave and don't come back with your TJ elbows and arthritic knees begging for forgiveness. And take your beard with you and make sure to water and feed it at least every other day.
Braves beat writer said he heard Pagan is asking for 5 years at 11 million a year
I really hope Wilson somehow comes back. One of my favorite Giants.

That, and his jersey (along with Willie Mays) is the only one I know.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Braves beat writer said he heard Pagan is asking for 5 years at 11 million a year

LOLPASS

There is not a chance in hell that I would give Angel Pagan 55 million dollars.
You can't blame him for asking. At his age max 3 years and max 6 a year. Am I way off?
You can't blame him for asking. At his age max 3 years and max 6 a year. Am I way off?

Not way off, reasonable. But some team will overpay him 10-11 mil a year...not SF though.
Braves guy also said that Victorino is looking for a 3 year 27 million deal
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

There is not a chance in hell that I would give Angel Pagan 55 million dollars.

No thanks. I'll forever thank Angel for getting us a free taco in the WS but that is it.
Share 49ersWebzone