LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by YungBird:
BW first choice is the Dodgers

Okay

pretty sure his first choice OTHER than the Giants is the Dodgers.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Okay

Yes I'm sure the Giants would be his first choice. How would we know by the way that the Dodgers are his next choice? Where was that reported?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Okay

Yes I'm sure the Giants would be his first choice. How would we know by the way that the Dodgers are his next choice? Where was that reported?

It's all over twitter

TbrownYahoo: Hearing Brian Wilson's first choice to pitch in 2013- outside of SF -- is for the Dodgers. He lives in LA during offseason.

Okay

It's all over twitter

TbrownYahoo: Hearing Brian Wilson's first choice to pitch in 2013- outside of SF -- is for the Dodgers. He lives in LA during offseason.

Kind of what I thought. Speculation because he lives in So Cal.

Okay

It's all over twitter

Funny how twitter rumors get turned into facts. Hes from Boston, and he lives in LA, so its just automatically assumed those are his top 2 teams.
What are the odds? Just went up the elevator with him at the Soho House in LA. Beard is getting insane.
What are the odds? Just went up the elevator with him at the Soho House in LA. Beard is getting insane.

Did you ask him if the Dodgers were his first choice if the Giants non tender him?

Did you ask him if the Dodgers were his first choice if the Giants non tender him?

Haha I asked him how his arm was and that was pretty much it. Our company would lose membership if I acted stars struck at every celebrity that walked through this place
Originally posted by Niners99:

Okay

It's all over twitter

Funny how twitter rumors get turned into facts. Hes from Boston, and he lives in LA, so its just automatically assumed those are his top 2 teams.

Doyers taking a big risk with him if true.
Weezy better not be a Dodger

The thought of seeing Dodger fans wearing beards, acting like they love him ...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Everything about the Dodgers just pisses me off to no end. Even the name 'Dodgers' makes me mad.
Wouldn't be the first time a Giant became a Dodger if BW goes. There is no way I would give him $8.5 million, so if the Dodgers want to continue to spend stupidly they can be my guest. Spending money doesn't always equal a title.
The Giants must thoroughly be convinced they have reasons to doubt Wilson's claim that he is free of the otherwise questionable condition of his arm. I can see him going to LA, being placed on the injury, list then spending his days on the beach in Venice Beach stroking his beard and checking out the sun-hungry, bikini clad nymphets.

Rather have that cash go to a fleet footed left fielder who can hit for average.
Share 49ersWebzone