Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Lowest attendance?

Wtf lol.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance

How pathetic are the A's and their fans? Lol, even KC drew more

Kansas City draws quite a few fans based on their stadium alone. Kauffman Stadium is awesome.

Agreed. Ive probably been to around 30+ games at Kauffman, and always enjoyed it. The Royals usually lost, but it was cheap, and the stadium is nice. Im used to the version before it was refurbished though. I miss the way it used to look.
But, WOW in general at how high SF baseball attendance is now compared to what it used to be

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/SFG/attend.shtml

That number should stay up there with all the "Giants" fan who started watching baseball in 2010
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
But, WOW in general at how high SF baseball attendance is now compared to what it used to be

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/SFG/attend.shtml

That number should stay up there with all the "Giants" fan who started watching baseball in 2010

lol I dont know why so many people get all offended by the bandwagoners. It just means youre winning. Just ignore them.
Giants players' winning share for winning the World Series = $377,003 each...(yes, Melky gets a share)

highest since the '06 Cards...expanded playoffs helped of course
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Nov 26, 2012 at 8:57 AM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Giants players' winning share for winning the World Series = $377,003 each...(yes, Melky gets a share)

So does this also mean the team ownership is obligated to give Melky a ring? I had no problem with the team giving Bengie one back in 2010.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

So does this also mean the team ownership is obligated to give Melky a ring? I had no problem with the team giving Bengie one back in 2010.

he probably does get one
Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

he probably does get one

I say give him one for his (enhanced) MVP performance in the ASG which gave the NL homefield...WS probably a different story if first 2 games were @ Detroit

must be nice!

Funny how different the perspective can be. Belt and Crawford almost doubled their salary, and Barry Zito wont even notice the deposit in his account.
Eli Whiteside just signed contract with the Yankees for $625,000. Seems about $600,000 too high to me. LOL

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Eli Whiteside just signed contract with the Yankees for $625,000. Seems about $600,000 too high to me. LOL

Eli should be offended if that was NYY best offer, the way they overpaid players throughout the years.

Yankees like our backup catchers lol
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Eli should be offended if that was NYY best offer, the way they overpaid players throughout the years.

You dont understand. That WAS overpaying.
When I heard Fitz and Brooks describe the Dodgers new TV deal I felt like I got punched in the stomach.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
When I heard Fitz and Brooks describe the Dodgers new TV deal I felt like I got punched in the stomach.

They will be a bigger spender than the Yankees. I would bet on Greinke going there and possibly Sanchez. To combat them I would like the Giants to sign Pagan, Scutaro, Scott Hairston, and possibly another SP on the cheap.
Share 49ersWebzone