LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by dcsham:
Just a quick Thanksgiving shout out to all of my friends on this thread...rubber, john, stalyn, axe, pdzio, garcia, 99 (and any others that I might have missed)...we argue/fight/agree/get mad/laugh etc. etc. etc. but this is still my favorite thread on this site and I always enjoy talking Giants with all of you.

I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving and that you and your families are blessed with a great holiday season and a healthy, happy, and prosporous 2013.

BTW Rubber, I have two Rogue Pumpkin Ales ready to go for tomorrow

Ya man, I have one. Cheers, go giants, I miss them!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Just a quick Thanksgiving shout out to all of my friends on this thread...rubber, john, stalyn, axe, pdzio, garcia, 99 (and any others that I might have missed)...we argue/fight/agree/get mad/laugh etc. etc. etc. but this is still my favorite thread on this site and I always enjoy talking Giants with all of you.

I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving and that you and your families are blessed with a great holiday season and a healthy, happy, and prosporous 2013.

Ya man, I have one. Cheers, go giants, I miss them!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family DC. AND.. to everyone else in here as well.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family DC. AND.. to everyone else in here as well.

Hey, you must mention me by name

Just think how careful you are going to have to be next April when you start the new thread

So many feelings to be hurt...
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Just think how careful you are going to have to be next April when you start the new thread

f**k that noise

and of course Happy Thanksgiving to our leader of the thread.. the one and only RUBBERNECK

As long as I'm first its all good.

and of course Happy Thanksgiving to our leader of the thread.. the one and only RUBBERNECK

Love you Johnny boy! Go G'S

Cheers gentlemen. DC, let me know how the pumpkin is, I almost bought it at BevMo earlier.

Cheers bud!

We are the Champions, my friends.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Nov 21, 2012 at 6:16 PM ]
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Cheers gentlemen. DC, let me know how the pumpkin is, I almost bought it at BevMo earlier.

$10.99 each. I had to think twice!

As long as I'm first its all good.

You deserve first. I'm pulling for 2nd
So guys.... if you could only have ONE of these things happening which would you choose...

Niners Win their 6th SB this year

or

Giants winning their 3rd WS in 4 years next year to become the only NL team in history to do that.
So guys.... if you could only have ONE of these things happening which would you choose...

Niners Win their 6th SB this year

or

Giants winning their 3rd WS in 4 years next year to become the only NL team in history to do that.

Dayum.

I am emotionally connected to both of these teams, but more emotionally connected to Los Gigantes. Winning 3 in 4 puts us in an elite catagory, so I will go with my heart and say the Giants.
Share 49ersWebzone