There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Congrats Posey. Big thanks to the 4 teams who passed on him.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Wow Kimbrel got a second place vote.

That is a joke. Come on.. over Braun, Mccutchen, or Molina?

I'm sure that vote originated somewhere in GA

It came from a colorado writer


David O'Brien (@ajcbraves)
#Braves closer Kimbrel's 2nd-place vote came from venerable Colorado scribe Tracy Ringolsby
(https://twitter.com/ajcbraves/status/269222433339346944)
[ Edited by WookieOftheYear on Nov 15, 2012 at 5:05 PM ]
Second place is only the first loser so f**k him
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Wow Kimbrel got a second place vote.

That is a joke. Come on.. over Braun, Mccutchen, or Molina?

I'm sure that vote originated somewhere in GA

It came from a colorado writer


David O'Brien (@ajcbraves)
#Braves closer Kimbrel's 2nd-place vote came from venerable Colorado scribe Tracy Ringolsby
(https://twitter.com/ajcbraves/status/269222433339346944)

A venerable dumass
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
The best first round ever................... look at poor Miami drafting right behind us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Major_League_Baseball_Draft

Got damn that's bad!! LOL Miami would've finally hit on a draft pick if we passed on posey
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
The best first round ever................... look at poor Miami drafting right behind us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Major_League_Baseball_Draft

Got damn that's bad!! LOL Miami would've finally hit on a draft pick if we passed on posey

Only to trade him in 2012 to Toronto.
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Wow Kimbrel got a second place vote.

That is a joke. Come on.. over Braun, Mccutchen, or Molina?

I'm sure that vote originated somewhere in GA

It came from a colorado writer


David O'Brien (@ajcbraves)
#Braves closer Kimbrel's 2nd-place vote came from venerable Colorado scribe Tracy Ringolsby
(https://twitter.com/ajcbraves/status/269222433339346944)

A venerable dumass

Hopefully this is the last time he gets a vote in anything.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by YungBird:
Originally posted by AC49er:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Comeback Player of the Year Award.
Hank Aaron Award.
Batting Champion.
Silver Slugger.
World Series Champion.
NL Most Valuable Player.

Am I missing anything?

Defender of the Free World!

2 time WS champion ;)

Called a perfect game

9 1/2 inch cock

Shiet
I have not seen Teeohh post in this thread in forever and it had to be a reply to that lmao
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,314
Posey should get no credit for winning the MVP, the Pitchers obviously threw horrible pitches to him

-99
[ Edited by Garcia on Nov 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
Quote:
Posey should get no credit for winning the MVP, the Pitchers obviously threw horrible pitches to him

-99

Wait wut
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,314
Originally posted by YungBird:
Wait wut

joking
Newsflash:

Buster Posey is good.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,422
Serious question:

Do you guys honestly feel Posey can win a GG over Molina?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,314
Originally posted by jrg:
Serious question:

Do you guys honestly feel Posey can win a GG over Molina?

anything can happen.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com