LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 452 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

I have not seen Teeohh post in this thread in forever and it had to be a reply to that lmao
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Posey should get no credit for winning the MVP, the Pitchers obviously threw horrible pitches to him

[ Edited by Garcia on Nov 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
Quote:
Posey should get no credit for winning the MVP, the Pitchers obviously threw horrible pitches to him

Wait wut
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungBird:
Wait wut

joking
Newsflash:

Buster Posey is good.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Serious question:

Do you guys honestly feel Posey can win a GG over Molina?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Serious question:

anything can happen.
Quote:

Ive never said a bad thing about Posey. If youre going to try and incite something, at least say something true.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Ive never said a bad thing about Posey. If youre going to try and incite something, at least say something true.

lol.

just joking man. I stated that.

kinda poking fun at your stance on sabean.
Originally posted by jrg:
Serious question:

anything can happen.

Posey is only going to get better.

I was just trying to think if any player in MLB has had a better start to their career than Buster Posey. He has played 2 years where he played the entire season. In those years the Giants won the World Series. The SF Giants in 52 years in SF never won a World Championship. Now, with Buster Posey as the leader, they win twice. It still amazes me everytime I think about it.

World Series Champion
Rookie of Year

World Series Champion
Most Valuable Player
Comeback Player of Year
Hank Aaron Award Winner
Silver Sluuger Winner
All Star Game Starter
Batting Champion

How on earth can he top this? Oh, I know. He can help the Giants win 3 out of 4 years. No NL team has ever done that.
Matt Holiday isnt happy. ...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.csnbayarea.com/baseball-san-francisco-giants/giants-talk/Holliday-on-Cains-retaliation-Less-than-?blockID=802479&feedID=2539
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I was just trying to think if any player in MLB has had a better start to their career than Buster Posey. He has played 2 years where he played the entire season. In those years the Giants won the World Series. The SF Giants in 52 years in SF never won a World Championship. Now, with Buster Posey as the leader, they win twice. It still amazes me everytime I think about it.

World Series Champion
Rookie of Year

World Series Champion
Most Valuable Player
Comeback Player of Year
Hank Aaron Award Winner
Silver Sluuger Winner
All Star Game Starter
Batting Champion

How on earth can he top this? Oh, I know. He can help the Giants win 3 out of 4 years. No NL team has ever done that.

We are built to win.

Could you imagine if we had a top notch Lincecum this year? We would have won over 100 games.

Lincecum in a contract year.... it could happen.
Matt Holiday isnt happy. ...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.csnbayarea.com/baseball-san-francisco-giants/giants-talk/Holliday-on-Cains-retaliation-Less-than-?blockID=802479&feedID=2539

Yeah Matt, hit him when the game is on the line, not when we have a comfortable lead.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Yeah Matt, hit him when the game is on the line, not when we have a comfortable lead.

We should hit him in his first AB next year. "Hey Matt, that Cain pitch wasnt on purpose, but this one is."

Ive never liked that guy, and this doesnt help.
Share 49ersWebzone