LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Your wife DC? Good looking lady

Go giants

Lol...one more just for you...

I dont care what people think, Im not happy that timmy didnt hit 92 tonight. It was mentioned he lowered his weight this offseason, so lets see what he cruises at this season! Hope he ramps it up! Had decent outing outside those 2 innings. Pablo JUSt missed that one
Originally posted by maximill15:
I dont care what people think, Im not happy that timmy didnt hit 92 tonight. It was mentioned he lowered his weight this offseason, so lets see what he cruises at this season! Hope he ramps it up! Had decent outing outside those 2 innings. Pablo JUSt missed that one

I feel ya. Just a change in philosophy him wanting to steer away from the slider and go back to the fastball. If that's what he wants to do, he better hit 93 ish on the gun.
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by toeshawn:

Dc 3:16
la flama blanca
Lol...me or her?

you
im gonna like this melky trade, if you look at him in his atl days and now you'll see 2 very different bodies, dude looks ready for a huge yr and to get paid. not surprised timmy struggled because to me he always seems to be too amped up opening day and his fb topping at 90-91 bothers me especially when youre wild.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
im gonna like this melky trade, if you look at him in his atl days and now you'll see 2 very different bodies, dude looks ready for a huge yr and to get paid. not surprised timmy struggled because to me he always seems to be too amped up opening day and his fb topping at 90-91 bothers me especially when youre wild.

We actually have him under contract through next season, but I agree that he is looking very strong. So far so good.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Apr 6, 2012 at 11:11 PM ]
It was good to see Melk, Panda and Posey get 2 hits each.

Timmy's velocity is definitely something to keep a close eye on along with what happens with Gregor Blanco. He's seeing the ball well, much better than Pagan.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
We actually have him under contract through next season, but I agree that he is looking very strong. So far so good.
i think his contract expires after the season.
dood, the giants lost but the viewing party was awesome. Free hot dogs and we got to go on the field!!!!

Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
i think his contract expires after the season.

Ya, it does, Damn...

http://www.spotrac.com/mlb/san-francisco-giants/

Huff needs to go and Blanco takes his place
Got Melky?
Timmy needs to cut his hair. Love him but that s**t is flapping everywhere. Well there went 162-0 guys. Damn. Rally back tonight for bum and get that win.

4:10 eastern bum on the hill.

What I did like last night is we had some quality hits, scratched a litte, brought it back. Had a couple back third strike calls that killed momentum, nut not an excuse. Overall they fought last night but Timmy gave up three big hits. The hanging pitch to Roberts late pissed me off though. Boch should have switched by then and that pitch was a bad mistake.

Go G's!
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Apr 7, 2012 at 6:58 AM ]
Finally watched the game this morning (was traveling all day yesterday) and was really confused as to why Pill didn't pinch hit for Huff late in the game. Seemed like a perfect opportunity.

Other than that the errors were killers and Huff had 5 LOB. We'll definitely bounce back today.
Happy MadBum day
Share 49ersWebzone