There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

lineup?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
lineup?

@SFGiants: Tonight's #SFGiants lineup for GM 1 of NL DS: Pagan cf, Scutaro 2b, Sandoval 3b, Posey c, Pence rf, Belt 1b, Blanco lf, Crawford ss, Cain p
@SFGiants: #Reds lineup for GM 1 of DS: Phillips 2b, Cozart ss, Votto 1b, Ludwick lf, Bruce rf, Rolen 3b, Hanigan c, Stubbs cf, Cueto p #SFGiants
I wonder if smith throws the ball high, will people blame romo for not catching it
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I wonder if smith throws the ball high, will people blame romo for not catching it

We aren't friends anymore
I can't wait for this game. God I hate the Reds, especially Latos!

Stupid
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Oct 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM ]
motherf**king gameday b***hes!
f**king pissed. I told my boss to leave the remote out so I can watch it on one of the tv's here..motherf**ker left it in his office locked -___-

Gonna have to radio it :(
I'm ready to f**king rage
Originally posted by YungBird:
f**king pissed. I told my boss to leave the remote out so I can watch it on one of the tv's here..motherf**ker left it in his office locked -___-

there should be buttons on the tv

TV mounted like 18 ft lol..plus need the direct tv controller not tv

It's alright boast saved the day
  • NONAME
  • Veteran

TV mounted like 18 ft lol..plus need the direct tv controller not tv

It's alright boast saved the day

Call boss. He can give you directv account user pass n you can sign on from your smart phone n change channels
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
Or go to utility room. Likely the directv box is there. Then manually change channel
Let's do this gentlemen

These announcers suck balls
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com