Pre-OrderYour 2018 Color Rush Throwback Jersey

There are 178 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

me and my boy are heading out to SF to go to game 1!!!!

#orangeoctober
I am ready!!!!
[ Edited by DaManRathman on Oct 6, 2012 at 8:28 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
My thoughts:

2-3 format is stupid and we will take full advantage of starting out with home field.
Dusty is making a huge mistake pitching Latos 3rd in the rotation.

I think Crawford comes up huge.

Lets go G-Men.
Have fun my dudes, won't be able to watch as it will be 3AM in Cannes and I have meetings starting at 8am tomorrow . Will keep my fingers crossed that I wake up to a win!
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Have fun my dudes, won't be able to watch as it will be 3AM in Cannes and I have meetings starting at 8am tomorrow . Will keep my fingers crossed that I wake up to a win!

I'm in the same boat. I go on call at 5pm tonight. Ima dvr the s**t out of it though!!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

I'm in the same boat. I go on call at 5pm tonight. Ima dvr the s**t out of it though!!

Fuuu I'm going to be talking to myself tonight.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

what about amir?

If you ban anyone that I want you to I will stick in and talk to you during the game.

I'll be in here
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Can't wait for the fukin gameeeeeee...start it already

Ya I'm working tonight too

And the Oregon-Washington game will be on at my work... which isn't the end of the world, by any means.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
If you ban anyone that I want you to I will stick in and talk to you during the game.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I'll be in here

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

And the Oregon-Washington game will be on at my work... which isn't the end of the world, by any means.

Maybe, cool, and fuuuu
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I'll be here as long as i don't get any calls. But with the amount of people in the city tonight, that will be unlikely.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran

You got me
Originally posted by toeshawn:

You got me

He'll yessssss!
Share 49erswebzone
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com