Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by jrg:

You're welcome.

Today is the last game of the regular season giants fans. 162. 94 wins, 9 games above the bums and a NL West title. I cannot believe the season flew by so fast. I had a blast this year. Ups and downs, perfect game by Cain, Posey's unbelievable second half, Zito wins 15 games, adding Scutaro, Hector-no more Whiteside, closer by committee, adding Pence, Pagan's triples, etc. good season, but I'm not satisfied.

I hope we play to our potential and make a real postseason run.

Here's to more. Here's to closing the dodgers out in their own house, here's to one last victory tonight I hope
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Today is the last game of the regular season giants fans. 162. 94 wins, 9 games above the bums and a NL West title. I cannot believe the season flew by so fast. I had a blast this year. Ups and downs, perfect game by Cain, Posey's unbelievable second half, Zito wins 15 games, adding Scutaro, Hector-no more Whiteside, closer by committee, adding Pence, Pagan's triples, etc. good season, but I'm not satisfied.

Here's to more. Here's to closing the dodgers out in their own house, here's to one last victory tonight I hope

I hope Hanley can see us now with those stupid goggle eyes thing he does. Eat s**t Dodgers!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

lulz

whiteside still here and plays
Anyone listen to Buster Posey's weekly interview with Tierney & Bucher on 95.7 The Game yesterday?

Posey sounded REAL irritated and annoyed towards the end when T&B kept asking how he felt about not catching Timmy and Barry and what may be going on behind the scenes. Never heard Posey sound like that before. He was quiet, let out sighs, there were some long pauses. He just wanted to get off the phone. At the same time, he should be expecting those questions, but also, Bucher should know when enough is enough. Posey already did his best to answer his question. Move on and don't piss off one of your best weekly interviewees.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Anyone listen to Buster Posey's weekly interview with Tierney & Bucher on 95.7 The Game yesterday?

Posey sounded REAL irritated and annoyed towards the end when T&B kept asking how he felt about not catching Timmy and Barry and what may be going on behind the scenes. Never heard Posey sound like that before. He was quiet, let out sighs, there were some long pauses. He just wanted to get off the phone. At the same time, he should be expecting those questions, but also, Bucher should know when enough is enough. Posey already did his best to answer his question. Move on and don't piss off one of your best weekly interviewees.

Lee Hammer probably told him to act like a douchebag
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Who do we play!
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Who do we play!

either the reds or nationals, they are still battling for top seed

we play the #2 seed and open with two games at home this weekend, then three games either in Cin or Wash

we will likely play the reds
i think our guys will get some rest. We may trout out the white flag line up
Are there any pictures of the Dodgers looking sad in the dugout after Ellis flew out yesterday? Id love to see that! lol
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
i think our guys will get some rest. We may trout out the white flag line up

I doubt it. He gave Posey, Sandoval, Scutaro, Pagan, etc, the day off on sunday. They want ABs to stay sharp for the playoffs.
Can't wait for playoff baseball. Who would be the better match up for us, Reds or Nationals?
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Can't wait for playoff baseball. Who would be the better match up for us, Reds or Nationals?

probably end up having to go through both

but maybe the reds in the first round, mat latos @ at&t park game 1
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

probably end up having to go through both

but maybe the reds in the first round, mat latos @ at&t park game 1

f**k Latos hate that guy
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Link?
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com