There are 197 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by crzy:
I don't care if it was self-serving, Melky did the right thing.

MLB needs to just make a damn rule saying that players suspended for PED's are ineligible for postseason awards.

Once again, desipite their being a simple solution to this problem, Bud Selig and baseball refuse to do anything.

What a f**king joke those guys are.

This.

If Giants make it to the 2nd round, they should bring him back. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Could not disagree more with bringing him back. Team chemistry is way more important and you might check our record without him. He will get his second chance for another team next year.

I agree with this but if the LF spot is blowing on offense we will have no choice but to bring him back

Nady/Blanco in LF is better than a completely rusty Melky causing a media circus.

The decision is made already, he will never wear a Giants uniform again.

(he is such a bad person ), but we love Bonds and Mota. some of you fans are traitors
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I know I'm being selfish, but I hope the Giants don't clinch today cause I'm going to the Oregon vs. Arizona game tonight

So go Dodgers

you know how i know your just a bandwagon SF giants fan?

Lol it's a 1 time thing!

I missed the Padres game when we clinched in 2010 so I don't wana miss it again

Or you should repeat what you did in 2010 and miss the clincher again, since last time we ended up winning the whole thing..
over/under on 5 1/2 strikeouts for MadBum tonight?
Originally posted by Knowledge:

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Knowledge:

• Dapro
  • Veteran
Magic number is 1!
Dodgers losing 6-0 in the 9th. Dudes - Dodgers lose.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Sep 22, 2012 at 4:04 PM ]
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Dodgers losing 6-0 in the 9th. Dudes - Dodgers lose.

Yessssss
Time to get the champagne ready!
About a month ago, I got a text from a friend who was selling six Giants tickets for another friend. She wanted to know if I was interested. Tickets were $43 each, eleven rows back off the third base line.

But I passed. Who wanted to pay $43 each to watch some meaningless game against the Padres on Saturday, September 22nd anyway?

[ Edited by billbird2111 on Sep 22, 2012 at 4:22 PM ]

Originally posted by billbird2111:
About a month ago, I got a text from a friend who was selling six Giants tickets for another friend. She wanted to know if I was interested. Tickets were $43 each, eleven rows back off the third base line.

But I passed. Who wanted to pay $43 each to watch some meaningless game against the Padres on September 22nd anyway?

You could of stood outside the park, make your money back+... and then see it all go down
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

But I passed. Who wanted to pay $43 each to watch some meaningless game against the Padres on September 22nd anyway?

You could of stood outside the park, make your money back+... and then see it all go down

Oh, God, that is so true...
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Proud as punch of this team!!! Victory in the face of adversity.

Can I get an amen?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
So we play whoever has the lesser record out of Wash/Cincy?
Share 49ersWebzone