LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Willie Mac ceremony was cool! Posey is awesome.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
My takes:
1) Melky is a losing cheating piece of crap and I just wish MLB had taken the stance to strip him of the chance to win the title
2) I would cut both Melky and Mota. Both. No exceptions to the rule. If you get busted for PEDs you are history
3) MLB needs to take a MUCH harsher stance on PEDs abuse. First offense - 1 full season 2nd Offense - 3 years 3rd Death Penalty

Agreed on all 3. PEDs and even the thought of PED use from a "great" player needs to leave. So tired of seeing guys have great years and you think if they took steroids or not. So sad. I'd even bump it to a 3 year ban for first offense. 3 years for first offense and lifetime ban if you do it again.
Willie Mac!!!!!
Giants have to lead the league in allowing hits from pitchers
Fuuuuuu
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Fuuuuuu

The game is still young but Vogey is having better luck tonight the hr notwithstanding.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Fuuuuuu

The game is still young but Vogey is having better luck tonight the hr notwithstanding.

Agreed. Just wondering when we will learn not to give meat sauce to Headley
Crawdog!!
The bandwagon 49er fans are going to start coming out of the woodwork.........

I don't mind though, I guess.

Yep. I'm going to watch the niners game at the bar this week, true test. See how many new fans pop up.

Yep. I'm going to watch the niners game at the bar this week, true test. See how many new fans pop up.

As long as they don't try to claim they gave a s**t 3-4 years ago when s**t was bad, just be honest and admit they started following the team in December/January of last season. I don't have a problem with that. The more the merrier.

But we've put in work son.
bandwagon fans are stupid

As long as they don't try to claim they gave a s**t 3-4 years ago when s**t was bad, just be honest and admit they started following the team in December/January of last season. I don't have a problem with that. The more the merrier.

Yep. Had a dude tell me left year Anthony Davis was key cuz Alex was left handed. I looked like this

Yep. Had a dude tell me left year Anthony Davis was key cuz Alex was left handed. I looked like this

I wouldn't even know how to respond to that other than
Blanco couldn't spell hit if you spotted him the H and the I
Share 49ersWebzone