LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 142 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
The bandwagon 49er fans are going to start coming out of the woodwork.........

I don't mind though, I guess.

Yep. I'm going to watch the niners game at the bar this week, true test. See how many new fans pop up.

I try not to hate on the bandwagoners. I usually just throw a curveball at them, and say something like "How do you think they're gonna get by without Parys?" Most of the time you get to see that look on somebody's face that says "Oh jesus, wtf is he talking about???" If they respond accordingly, you've got a hardcore fan.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Blanco couldn't spell hit if you spotted him the H and the I

LOL that AB was awful
nice relay from Blanco-Craw-Posey
PABLO swing and a drive!!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I try not to hate on the bandwagoners. I usually just throw a curveball at them, and say something like "How do you think they're gonna get by without Parys?" Most of the time you get to see that look on somebody's face that says "Oh jesus, wtf is he talking about???" If they respond accordingly, you've got a hardcore fan.

Haha that's good...you mean they're not going to Paris?

Pablo roped that f**kin thing.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Sep 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM ]
Gordoval
Pence a niner fan? Would not have guessed that.
We can clinch tomorrow amirite?
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
Magic number is 2!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Pence a niner fan? Would not have guessed that.

Bandwagoner.

Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
We can clinch tomorrow amirite?

if the bums lose and we win yes....
Watching Pablo hit like this has to make Bochy think about flipping both Pablo and Posey that way Posey gets protection because especially in the playoffs they won't pitch to Buster but with Pablo being damn near impossible to get out, he would protect Buster.
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
Watching Pablo hit like this has to make Bochy think about flipping both Pablo and Posey that way Posey gets protection because especially in the playoffs they won't pitch to Buster but with Pablo being damn near impossible to get out, he would protect Buster.

I thought of the same plan earlier, but if it ain't broke don't fix it
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
I don't care if it was self-serving, Melky did the right thing.

MLB needs to just make a damn rule saying that players suspended for PED's are ineligible for postseason awards.

Once again, desipite their being a simple solution to this problem, Bud Selig and baseball refuse to do anything.

What a f**king joke those guys are.

This.

If Giants make it to the 2nd round, they should bring him back. Everyone deserves a second chance.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Bandwagoner.

Pence, a Niner fan?? Really now.
Share 49ersWebzone