Hole 1- Par
Hole 2- Birdie
Hole 3- Birdie
Hole 4- Birdie
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
This is why:

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell

Why you don't get more Masters on TV: Augusta National prides itself on being different, doesn't care to maximize $
[ Edited by Jcool on Apr 11, 2015 at 11:30 AM ]
  • Jiks
Dudes be creeping Mr. Speith. Kind of glad he isn't just running away with it so it'll add some excitement tomorrow.
Golf is just more fun to watch when Phil and Tiger play well.
Spieths gonna be a legend hes got the Lebron/Tiger hairline
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Apr 12, 2015 at 3:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
This is why:

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell

Why you don't get more Masters on TV: Augusta National prides itself on being different, doesn't care to maximize $
Remember when women were protesting because of no women members and sponsors were threatening to pull out. They were like "f**k you then. No commercials this year." lol
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Especially when Tiger pops a bone back in his wrist like a badass.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Especially when Tiger pops a bone back in his wrist like a badass.

Tiger certainly does hurt himself more than other golfers. I am more of a Phil fan and would always root for him over Tiger but I want both to do well and be in the hunt down the stretch. I thought Phil had a chance today but he just didnt have the great front 9 like he needed.
Leave it to Seattle to screw up one of the most prestigious golf tournaments on the planet. To top it all off apparently Fox now covers golf so everybody is stuck with the retard Joe Buck calling the action
joe buck doing golf? that's awful

Holly Sonders is doing the interviews for Fox
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jun 18, 2015 at 1:17 PM ]
It is actually painful to watch Tiger now. I'm afraid his days of contending in tournaments may be over.

Tiger may have been the greatest golfer ever for a 10 year stetch but Jack is still going to go down as the best of all time. Tiger's dominance just didnt last long enough.
No go to shot off the tee box

Cant finish with his irons

Short game isnt bad but his 2nd shots are so awful he's left in impossible spots to get up/down from

That said f**k seattle and joe buck
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
No go to shot off the tee box

Cant finish with his irons

Short game isnt bad but his 2nd shots are so awful he's left in impossible spots to get up/down from

That said f**k seattle and joe buck

True. He just doesnt trust his swing.

Have to love Holly though! I also like the Fox commentators not named Buck. Not the same old guys that normally do the majors. Liked Gil Hanse (by the way he was architect of my home course) given his perspective on this tough links course.
Yeah the other fox commentators arent too bad they arent worried about their soapboxes like others but having some of the football guys is a joke
Share 49ersWebzone