There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tiger Woods Thread

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Garcia, who took issue with Woods for a perceived breach of golf course etiquette during the third round of The Players Championship two weeks ago, was asked in jest at a European Tour function if he would be inviting Woods to dinner during next month's U.S. Open.

"We'll have him round every night,'' Garcia said, according to The Guardian, a British newspaper. "We will serve fried chicken.''

Idiot! He is making a bad situation much worse for himself

Right before the U.S. Open too

He meant fried rice.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Garcia, who took issue with Woods for a perceived breach of golf course etiquette during the third round of The Players Championship two weeks ago, was asked in jest at a European Tour function if he would be inviting Woods to dinner during next month's U.S. Open.

"We'll have him round every night,'' Garcia said, according to The Guardian, a British newspaper. "We will serve fried chicken.''



Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golf just got interesting!!!!!!!!!

Too bad it's an individual sport and Tiger can't tackle the guy.
That's awesome.
outstanding
Racist f**k.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Garcia, who took issue with Woods for a perceived breach of golf course etiquette during the third round of The Players Championship two weeks ago, was asked in jest at a European Tour function if he would be inviting Woods to dinner during next month's U.S. Open.

"We'll have him round every night,'' Garcia said, according to The Guardian, a British newspaper. "We will serve fried chicken.''



Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Golf just got interesting!!!!!!!!!

Too bad it's an individual sport and Tiger can't tackle the guy.

Say who? Where does it say in the golf rule book that i cant beat his effin a$$ for calling me a nyjer
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Racist f**k.

This a lesser man always resorts to racism
Tiger vs. Sergio in a f**king steel cage. I would pay 50 bucks to watch Tiger beat that ass.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Garcia, who took issue with Woods for a perceived breach of golf course etiquette during the third round of The Players Championship two weeks ago, was asked in jest at a European Tour function if he would be inviting Woods to dinner during next month's U.S. Open.

"We'll have him round every night,'' Garcia said, according to The Guardian, a British newspaper. "We will serve fried chicken.''

Idiot! He is making a bad situation much worse for himself

Right before the U.S. Open too

He meant fried rice.

no, woods is black

"Goodbye Fried Rice, Hello Fried Chicken"
that doot serg is retawded lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:
no, woods is black

"Goodbye Fried Rice, Hello Fried Chicken"

lol ah classic.
So..... saying you are going to have a guy out to the house and serve fried chicken is now racist? If I invite Sergio to my house and say I will serve tacos is that racist too? What if you invite your white friend over for a burger and fries?

Seriously though this is blowing s**t out of the water. I guess if you invite your black friend you must be politically correct and serve Vietnamese food to avoid racist accusations.

My point is that people are so far divided that a simple comment on food of all things is now racist by default. I don't think KFC should feature any black actors in their commercials because that is racist. See how ridiculous that line is now?

To me the real racists are the ones who are playing into the stereotypes. I find this whole situation absurd because is there anyone who doesn't like fried chicken? According to the media only black people like it and it's racist to offer it to them.....

I really don't get the foul here but whatever maybe there is a something I am missing. If his intentions were to insult then I guess you have a case but from what I saw it was a case of bad luck coupled with some bad stereotypes.
Oh wow, this just gets better and better.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/trying-defend-sergio-garcia-racial-remark-euro-tour-201215901.html
Originally posted by BayArea:
So..... saying you are going to have a guy out to the house and serve fried chicken is now racist? If I invite Sergio to my house and say I will serve tacos is that racist too? What if you invite your white friend over for a burger and fries?

Seriously though this is blowing s**t out of the water. I guess if you invite your black friend you must be politically correct and serve Vietnamese food to avoid racist accusations.

My point is that people are so far divided that a simple comment on food of all things is now racist by default. I don't think KFC should feature any black actors in their commercials because that is racist. See how ridiculous that line is now?

To me the real racists are the ones who are playing into the stereotypes. I find this whole situation absurd because is there anyone who doesn't like fried chicken? According to the media only black people like it and it's racist to offer it to them.....

I really don't get the foul here but whatever maybe there is a something I am missing. If his intentions were to insult then I guess you have a case but from what I saw it was a case of bad luck coupled with some bad stereotypes.

His intent was obviously to insult Tiger. He knew exactly what he was doing when he made that comment and it was without question racially motivated.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Oh wow, this just gets better and better.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/trying-defend-sergio-garcia-racial-remark-euro-tour-201215901.html

"Word to the wise, folks: the "I have lots of [insert different racial group here] friends" has never, ever, ever worked to defend anyone against accusations of racism, any more than shoveling manure onto one's head helps with problems of bad breath."

nobody gives a s**t about the European Tour anyways, the only time they can get people to watch their tour (in the US) is to get Tiger in the field so I have no idea why they're defending f*ggot Sergio.