Hey NinerJohn, how about those Seattle Kings

EAD

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

EAD

You know, I don't recall him posting that stuff but I'm sure he did since it gets you heated. Was he as adamant as Dave about it?
This thread has had enough b******t! Back to Tiger and nothing but Tiger!!! ..................................and possibly Lindsey Vonn

[ Edited by sincalfaithful on May 17, 2013 at 6:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Muggins:

EAD

You know, I don't recall him posting that stuff but I'm sure he did since it gets you heated. Was he as adamant as Dave about it?

I said it ONE time and then congratulated the Kings on staying in Sacramento. I wanted the Kings to stay because of the Warriors-Kings rivalry.

EAD

Yea, I was trying to talk basketball in the warriors thread and he trolled me with a Seattle kings comment. Well clearly he was right, I should've believed him at the time.

EVERYONE BOW DOWN TO NINERJOHN

EAD

Yea, I was trying to talk basketball in the warriors thread and he trolled me with a Seattle kings comment. Well clearly he was right, I should've believed him at the time.

EVERYONE BOW DOWN TO NINERJOHN
One of the first intelligent things I have seen you post in here.
Can't even eat crow, damn
"Tiger Woods gave a one-word answer Monday to a question about whether he had sought out Sergio Garcia in the aftermath of their Players Championship spat to clear the air.
"No,'' Woods said at Congressional Country Club outside of Washington, D.C., where he was taking part in media day activities for the June 27-30 AT&T National, a tournament he won last year and which benefits the Tiger Woods Foundation."

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Sergio Garcia made a fried chicken joke in reference to Tiger today. lol ohhhh boy!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Garcia, who took issue with Woods for a perceived breach of golf course etiquette during the third round of The Players Championship two weeks ago, was asked in jest at a European Tour function if he would be inviting Woods to dinner during next month's U.S. Open.

"We'll have him round every night,'' Garcia said, according to The Guardian, a British newspaper. "We will serve fried chicken.''

Garcia, who took issue with Woods for a perceived breach of golf course etiquette during the third round of The Players Championship two weeks ago, was asked in jest at a European Tour function if he would be inviting Woods to dinner during next month's U.S. Open.

"We'll have him round every night,'' Garcia said, according to The Guardian, a British newspaper. "We will serve fried chicken.''

He won't be serving him at a Champions dinner thats for sure..i doubt Tiger will respond to this racist f*ggot

Idiot! He is making a bad situation much worse for himself
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Right before the U.S. Open too
surprise he stopped at that. guess he bit his tongue about washing it all down with cool-aid and having watermelon for desert.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Right before the U.S. Open too

He meant fried rice.
Share 49ersWebzone