reminds of another poster here....hmmm who could it be
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by jrg:

Stoney

reminds of another poster here....hmmm who could it be

its gotta be dave
I was also eluding to a former PM discussion in the past, but I guess he forgot that when the report button got pushed.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I was also eluding to a former PM discussion in the past, but I guess he forgot that when the report button got pushed.

No one reported anyone, bro...

Are you referring to me? I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to some report button.

Seriously man.. chalenging someone to a MMA fight? I will just ignore it and move on. This conversation is over.
Wow...this thread went off a cliff fast.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

That pic is classic.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Sure. However, I know that its true in Sincals case. He would defend him to the death. (Kind of like Kobe)

I think people somehow think I am not a Tiger fan. I most certainly am. I just think he goofed up by pulling the club early and was not told BEFORE the fact that Garcia had hit. Thats it. I also have said that Sergio made too big of a deal and should have been able to back off before hitting.

get my name out cho mouff boy
Originally posted by Garcia:

Go taint the Giants thread. LOL. I must admit that was a classic line by Niners99. Sorry, about using your name in vain.

Are you referring to me? I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to some report button.

Seriously man.. chalenging someone to a MMA fight? I will just ignore it and move on. This conversation is over.

Not much different than you challenging me to a contest weighted in your favor that has nothing to do with what we're talking about. lol

And seriously, I was b******tting too. I guess you forgot our conversation.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

Go taint the Giants thread. LOL. I must admit that was a classic line by Niners99. Sorry, about using your name in vain.

Not sure what you are talking about using my name in vain.... but ok.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

You said taint
Hey NinerJohn, how about those Seattle Kings

EAD
Originally posted by luv49rs:
You guys should set up an MMA style golf match

Share 49ersWebzone