LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

He didn't ask us nothing. Great English. I will go with Tiger on this one.

Sergio is a little b***h.
Gary Anderson, one of the marshals in the group, told SI, "He didn't ask us nothing, and we didn't say nothing.

Consecutive double negatives. Sounds like they're trying to sneak their way into making people think one thing when they're really saying another.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Oh lord, now the marshals at the tournament are saying Tiger never asked them about Sergio.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/according-marshals-tpc-sawgrass-tiger-woods-never-asked-015005268.html

Wow. I dont think Tiger cheats at golf but this is pretty condemning about his character thats for sure. He should have just apologized to Sergio for pulling out the club and been done with it. Sergio made too big of a deal about it but Tiger handled it wrong.

"Sergio, you know i'm truly sorry for choosing a club to hit when I was more than 40 yards away. i'm sorry that i couldn't keep hundreds of people quiet using my magic Tiger senses. I'm sorry that you lack the mental capacity to back away from a shot and the ability to hit a quality fairway wood from ther dead center of the fairway. i'm also sorry that you lacked the skills to get the ball up and down after your errant shot. Lastly I'm truly sorry that you lack the ability to handle the pressure in the biggest golf tournaments of your career" - Sincerely Tiger Woods
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Oh lord, now the marshals at the tournament are saying Tiger never asked them about Sergio.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/according-marshals-tpc-sawgrass-tiger-woods-never-asked-015005268.html

Wow. I dont think Tiger cheats at golf but this is pretty condemning about his character thats for sure. He should have just apologized to Sergio for pulling out the club and been done with it. Sergio made too big of a deal about it but Tiger handled it wrong.

"Sergio, you know i'm truly sorry for choosing a club to hit when I was more than 40 yards away. i'm sorry that i couldn't keep hundreds of people quiet using my magic Tiger senses. I'm sorry that you lack the mental capacity to back away from a shot and the ability to hit a quality fairway wood from ther dead center of the fairway. i'm also sorry that you lacked the skills to get the ball up and down after your errant shot. Lastly I'm truly sorry that you lack the ability to handle the pressure in the biggest golf tournaments of your career" - Sincerely Tiger Woods

LOL You must have Tiger Woods posters over your bed as much as you idolize the guy.

LOL You must have Tiger Woods posters over your bed as much as you idolize the guy.

Nah I just admire watching the greatest player of all time...and to all of a sudden have marshals say that Tiger is lying more than 2 days after the fact is a f**king joke. If Tiger had lied they should of said "no Tiger didn't ask us" immediately after the round not 2 days later

It seems as if a majority of people on here follow Tiger...I don't see any threads about Rory, or Adam Scott, or Phil etc...
The fact is that nobody gives a s**t about golf unless Tiger is playing

Nah I just admire watching the greatest player of all time...and to all of a sudden have marshals say that Tiger is lying more than 2 days after the fact is a f**king joke. If Tiger had lied they should of said "no Tiger didn't ask us" immediately after the round not 2 days later

It seems as if a majority of people on here follow Tiger...I don't see any threads about Rory, or Adam Scott, or Phil etc...
The fact is that nobody gives a s**t about golf unless Tiger is playing

I like watching him play because he is the best golfer in the world and he makes tournaments more fun to watch. However, I dont really admire the guy as a person and it wouldnt be a shock to me that he lied about it. Maybe the marshals were not asked about it until today. No idea.
I like watching him play because he is the best golfer in the world and he makes tournaments more fun to watch. However, I dont really admire the guy as a person and it wouldnt be a shock to me that he lied about it. Maybe the marshals were not asked about it until today. No idea.

does it matter if he lied about it? It doesn't change the outcome..and for the marshals to all of a sudden surface is a bit suspicious

does it matter if he lied about it? It doesn't change the outcome..and for the marshals to all of a sudden surface is a bit suspicious

It doesnt matter in terms of the tournament results obviously. Pretty pathetic though if you ask me if he DID actually lie about it.

It doesnt matter in terms of the tournament results obviously. Pretty pathetic though if you ask me if he DID actually lie about it.
considering who he was playing with it doesn't mattter to me if he did/didn't....If it was anybody else then yes I'd agree. Sergio deserves nothing in the world of golf, he s**ts on everything that it stands for and the worst part is that he has a s**t ton of talent but the mental capacity of potato

Tiger won, Sergio is a b***h, and that's all that matters.

considering who he was playing with it doesn't mattter to me if he did/didn't....If it was anybody else then yes I'd agree. Sergio deserves nothing in the world of golf, he s**ts on everything that it stands for and the worst part is that he has a s**t ton of talent but the mental capacity of potato

I dont disagree at all with your assessment of Sergio. Not a fan and he is without question a whiner. I was rooting for Tiger to beat his ass and glad that Garcia put 2 in the H2O on 17. I would just be very disappointed in Tiger if he did in fact lie about the marshalls telling him that Sergio had hit.

For pure ball striking they probably close to the same talent level. In fact, I think there are a few golfers that are on a par with Tiger in that respect. What Sergio doesnt have is the mental toughness and focus that Woods has. Not to mention that Tiger is the greatest clutch putter (along with Jack) that ever played the game. Sergio has never come close to being clutch on the greens and that has cost him so many times.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Tiger won, Sergio is a b***h, and that's all that matters.

This. Tiger is a boss. Every single one of us would trade places with him in a heart beat.
Share 49ersWebzone