There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tiger Woods Thread

Tiger tumbles
FOUR 3 putts for Tiger in one round. Makes me feel better about my putting woes. Seriously, Tiger's problems over the weekends in these big events does make me wonder if it has to be a bit mental.
Sure seems like mental issues. In the really big events, he used to put pressure on himself - he focused better, pulled off a whole bunch of clutch shots, and set the Golf world on fire.

Now, he puts pressure on himself at critical times in the big events, and he folds.

Something inside is missing, and I don't think he knows how to get it back.

(and Kharma's a b!tch )
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Sure seems like mental issues. In the really big events, he used to put pressure on himself - he focused better, pulled off a whole bunch of clutch shots, and set the Golf world on fire.

Now, he puts pressure on himself at critical times in the big events, and he folds.

Something inside is missing, and I don't think he knows how to get it back.

(and Kharma's a b!tch )

No more roids.
Tiger leading Douche Bank Championship
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
No more roids.

lol
Tiger 6 back of the lead thru 5, but Oosthuizen just went deep into the trees. McIlroy is 1 shot off the lead.
Tiger 6 back of the lead thru 5, but Oosthuizen just went deep into the trees. McIlroy is 1 shot off the lead.

He's three back
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

He's three back

That happened quick! He seems to be hitting it well, now. Right when the top 2 are bungling.
Tiger played great today and every day this week. He simply doesnt make as many putts as he used to. His ball striking is pretty damn good.
He was great on the front 9, but just 1 birdie on the back did him in. His first 4 rounds under 70 in like 3 years.
It's about time he ditches that god awful Method putter and switches back to the SCOTTY Newport 2.
say what you want but tiger is still makin' that yaper

http://espn.go.com/golf/moneylist
Four bogeys at Day 3 of the BMW Championship
Now he's co-leader day 1 of the TOUR Chip

I believe if he wins this then he wins the FedEx Cup and $10 million
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home