There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 AL WEST CHAMPS Oakland A's Regular Season Thread

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dcsham:
Beane gets more positive press for doing nothing than any GM in baseball...I'm sure you know I've said that before. But he did a great job this year; in fact, I think this was his best job as a GM. Seems like every move he made worked, so the credit for the A's winning this year certainly is due to him and to Bob Melvin as well, who I think is a fantastic manager.

was that supposed to say "nothing more"?

Idk man. The guy is limited to a 70 mill payroll every year and can't resign the stars he gets. Id say his job is defnitely tougher than any others in the MLB. Its hard to be competetive when you have teams with a 150 million dollar payrol and you're limitied to 70 mill
Hey ImaMod, parade for the WS champs is on Wednesday. Just thought you might like to see one,
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Hey ImaMod, parade for the WS champs is on Wednesday. Just thought you might like to see one,

I said right when the A's got eliminated that I dont care who wins as long as its not the Tigers or Yankees
dont care that the Giants won. Im not mad lol f**k the tigers.. f**k Valverde, Fielder, Verlander, Cabrera, and Alberquerque . Especially Valverde and Alberquerque

[ Edited by ImaMod on Oct 29, 2012 at 12:23 AM ]
You guys are welcome
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Reddick and Inge are gold glove finalists
Originally posted by ImaMod:

I said right when the A's got eliminated that I dont care who wins as long as its not the Tigers or Yankees
dont care that the Giants won. Im not mad lol f**k the tigers.. f**k Valverde, Fielder, Verlander, Cabrera, and Alberquerque . Especially Valverde and Alberquerque

Hell, you might catch me at the damn parade. But I likely won't be paying any attention to the players or the ceremony. do you understand how much "talent" there will be in attendance?
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Hell, you might catch me at the damn parade. But I likely won't be paying any attention to the players or the ceremony. do you understand how much "talent" there will be in attendance?

this!
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

this!

lol im going to the parade too.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

this!

lol im going to the parade too.

Just got tomorrow off!