There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nascar 2012

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Sounds like a nice big clusterf**k out there.

Yeah. Actually like NASCAR at times but this race was irritating. I changed it to the voice, lol.
Montoya crashed into the jetdryer truck!!!
This race has to be over. That fire is huge. The track can't take all that. It's probably melted.
Lol.... Wow... Never seen that... Freakin awesome
Glad the jet dryer guy got out
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Glad the jet dryer guy got out

Yeah. That had to be crazy scary for him. Getting blasted by the race car and then the huge fire behind him. He coulda been in serious trouble there.
Is it me, or did they rip a huge gouge in the track when they were dragging the jetdryer truck off the track?
damn, sounds nuts. just saw the fire. dat s**t cray!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Is it me, or did they rip a huge gouge in the track when they were dragging the jetdryer truck off the track?

It did look like they ripped the track up. Hope not, I want Martin to get a chance to finish top 10
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Feb 27, 2012 at 7:28 PM ]
That s**t cray.
The race will continue no doubt. And of course, Montoya causing mayhem as usual as it looks like he cut a tire coming out of the pit. Fully fueled race car, meet jet engine....
A Billion dollar industry, and they have boxes of Tide out there to clean the track. That's crazy.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
A Billion dollar industry, and they have boxes of Tide out there to clean the track. That's crazy.

They better hope they get it clean or the cars are going to run over it and light it back up.
Mike Helton: "Get this mess cleaned up! There's not a chance in hell we're letting Dave Freaking Blaney win this thing!"
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Mike Helton: "Get this mess cleaned up! There's not a chance in hell we're letting Dave Freaking Blaney win this thing!"