There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nascar 2012

Alright who's watching the Daytona 500 today? I will be in and out of the house so I will catch part of it. Mark Martin is my driver but with him going back to partial schedule (again ) i'm gong to be pulling for him and another driver this year. I just haven't figured out who the other driver is (Kenesth,Kahne, maybe Hamlin).

So who's your driver? And if anybody say's one of the Busch brother's may you be struck down the worse case of psilotic herpes known to man....
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Feb 26, 2012 at 10:45 AM ]
Damn you rain....
I'm a JJ fan, but I have to say I have them ranked on my "Wish for Winning Daytona 500" as this:

1. Dale Earnhardt Jr.: This guy NEEDS a win and what better race to win than the SB of NASCAR.

2. JJ: I'm a huge fan and after finally letting someone else have the trophy, at least deserves the Daytona title as a reward for being so thoughtful, hehe

3. Stewart: I don't like him, but I think he'd be awesome @ the celebration if he won, not to mention this is the only race he hasn't won, so let'em have it since he'll be giving the championship back to JJ this year .

I would've had Danica on here, but I have to say I don't think anyone would be able to handle the shyt storm ESPN would create with overhyping her the rest of the year.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
I would've had Danica on here, but I have to say I don't think anyone would be able to handle the shyt storm ESPN would create with overhyping her the rest of the year.

QFT

Guess we will have to wait till tomorrow to find out
  • Paul
  • Veteran
John Cena is going to be a guest at the 500... makes me want to watch
Woohoo.... It's on baby
Haha .... Already wrecking
Is Danica out already?
As of right now... She is in the pits working on her car
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Is Danica out already?

She got wrecked, she will be back but screwed
Go Jeff Gordon!
Originally posted by theGOAT:
Go Jeff Gordon!

You jinxed him ... Lol
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Go Jeff Gordon!

You jinxed him ... Lol

lol. what happened?
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Go Jeff Gordon!

You jinxed him ... Lol

lol. what happened?

He blew his engine
Sounds like a nice big clusterf**k out there.