Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

THE OFFICIAL JEREMY LIN JETPACK ROCKETEER THREAD

[ Edited by niners4lyfe on Feb 13, 2012 at 3:44 PM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
susweel's tolling of the warriors is getting pretty old too. just saying

Lin never played for Lakers so your argument is invalrod.

This thread is about Jeremy Lin who PLAYS for the NEW YORK KNICKS so in that case, your argument is also invalrod.

But he did play for the Warriors who saw him everyday in practice and failed to see any talent worth keeping even as a backup. Say all you want but that's major front office EPIC FAIL.
But he did play for the Warriors who saw him everyday in practice and failed to see any talent worth keeping even as a backup. Say all you want but that's major front office EPIC FAIL.

susweel=
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

susweel=

You're right I could use a nap.

This thread is about Jeremy Lin who PLAYS for the NEW YORK KNICKS so in that case, your argument is also invalrod.

No team in the league saw enough talent in him. Heck the knicks were about to cut him before his first start, before the guaranteed contracts went through. If we're going to be like this, then thats like saying that all 32 teams in the NFL are complete EPIC FAILS because they didnt draft Tom Brady and he went in the 6th round.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

susweel=

You're right I could use a nap.

I was referring that you like to close your eyes and your mouth being open. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.
This. And the Kings.

How long did that smiley sequence take you?
I wonder if he makes Melo expendable?

Originally posted by andes14:
How long did that smiley sequence take you?

30 minutes
Dude, I love this. guy.

HE was sleeping on his friends couch just a week ago down on his luck.
Can't please them all lol...

LIN-k
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Dude, I love this. guy.

Tebowmania or Linsanity?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Dude, I love this. guy.

Tebowmania or Linsanity?

Jesus or Buddha ?
Dude, I love this. guy.

And now hes doin the dirty on the couch and sleeping less

No team in the league saw enough talent in him. Heck the knicks were about to cut him before his first start, before the guaranteed contracts went through. If we're going to be like this, then thats like saying that all 32 teams in the NFL are complete EPIC FAILS because they didnt draft Tom Brady and he went in the 6th round.

That comparison is a bit of a stretch because all the teams that passed on Brady didn't actually have him on their team. I think the comparison that's most similar would be favre being traded from the falcons to the packers. I'm definitely not saying lin will become one of the greatest of all time to play his position like farve, but the comparison fits better.