WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by susweel:
Unlike me? Lol. Whatever.

The Dodger bit was aimed at FANS (many of whom I know, as we give each other crap on FB) that popped off when Buster got hurt.

And my dislike for Kobe has nothing to do with him being an athlete, or even a Laker for that matter. I'm anti rapist.

You don't know he's a rapist you wasn't in the room with them.

3 guys' cum in her panties the next day. lol

She's obviously a rape victim, I mean all women who are raped have sex with multiple people immediately following their alleged rape.................said no rape victim ever

Yeah...even though Stoney's statement is completely inaccurate. Evidence that the girl had sex with a Caucasian (before the assault, btw) was found when the girl submitted to a rape kit the next day.

And that the girl's blood (matched by DNA, non menstrual) was on Kobe's shirt.

As an aside, I find it puzzling that my ethical position is being called into question by a bunch of guys that are making light of sexual assault. SMH.

Your position that you know exactly what happened that night is ridiculous. You assume anybody that makes a claim is speaking the truth, and anybody accused is guilty. Don't assume you know, Leg. I sure as hell don't. I know people that have been raped, too. Doesn't mean everybody accused is guilty.

Yeah...I wasn't there. But Kobe ADMITTED that his behavior was inappropriate and publicly apologized. He admitted wrongdoing.

Because even if he's innocent, after all that had happened and crushed his rep, he's gonna come out and say "That slut wanted it. I didn't do anything wrong. "?

The Dodger bit was aimed at FANS (many of whom I know, as we give each other crap on FB) that popped off when Buster got hurt.

And my dislike for Kobe has nothing to do with him being an athlete, or even a Laker for that matter. I'm anti rapist.

She's obviously a rape victim, I mean all women who are raped have sex with multiple people immediately following their alleged rape.................said no rape victim ever

Yeah...even though Stoney's statement is completely inaccurate. Evidence that the girl had sex with a Caucasian (before the assault, btw) was found when the girl submitted to a rape kit the next day.

As an aside, I find it puzzling that my ethical position is being called into question by a bunch of guys that are making light of sexual assault. SMH.

Your position that you know exactly what happened that night is ridiculous. You assume anybody that makes a claim is speaking the truth, and anybody accused is guilty. Don't assume you know, Leg. I sure as hell don't. I know people that have been raped, too. Doesn't mean everybody accused is guilty.

Just going off of the EVIDENCE (available to anyone willing to do a little research). Plus the legal trickery used by Kobe's legal team. They "accidentally" leaked details on the victim to the media. If Kobe was innocent. He wouldn't have settled. The guy cut a deal to save his own skin.

Taking into account the evidence available, plus his willingness to deal, it is very difficult to reasonably assume his innocence.

Btw...I've never maintained that I know EXACTLY what happened that night (speaking of people who have no idea what they're talking about).

You're putting words in my mouth to support your own position, then attacking me in an attempt to make my position seem invalid. Pretty weak man. Pretty weak.

All I have done is maintain that I believe Kobe is guilty of wrongdoing based on the evidence available.
Just going off of the EVIDENCE (available to anyone willing to do a little research). Plus the legal trickery used by Kobe's legal team. They "accidentally" leaked details on the victim to the media. If Kobe was innocent. He wouldn't have settled. The guy cut a deal to save his own skin.

Taking into account the evidence available, plus his willingness to deal, it is very difficult to reasonably assume his innocence.

Because nobody that was innocent has ever paid to make something go away? Leg, you're just arguing to argue now, aren't you?
Btw...I've never maintained that I know EXACTLY what happened that night (speaking of people who have no idea what they're talking about).

You're putting words in my mouth to support your own position, then attacking me in an attempt to make my position seem invalid. Pretty weak man. Pretty weak.

All I have done is maintain that I believe Kobe is guilty of wrongdoing based on the evidence available.

When did I attack you?

I done. lol
No, just stating my opinion.

And you're lacing your replies with subtle jabs to piss me off, making light of something very serious to me.

If you disagree, that's your prerogative. But that doesn't give you license to attempt to incite a heated response by twisting my words or misrepresenting my position.

When did I attack you?

I done. lol

Gee, I don't know...

But there you go again. Assuming you know what you're talking about when you really don't.
This is like the bazzaro showdown. Should be interesting.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Go Lakers!!!
Lakers careered it last night Warriors by 15

Go Dubs
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Lakers match up well with the Dubs, underestimate them at your own risk.
Our time is now!
This is going as expected, so far. Lakers need to bring in the bench pretty quick here. The starters aren't getting it done.
Share 49ersWebzone