There are 148 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
as much as I hate any player, team I will never applaud an injury....cause Karma is a b***h

It's not even 'bout karma. It goes against everything what sports is all about.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Oh, an Greinke asked for it. You don't plunk a guy that outweighs you by 50 lbs, then run your mouth. That's asking for trouble.

You're rationalizing a deplorable position.

Wha? Greinke challenged a dude way bigger than him and paid the price. That is all on him. Little dudes shouldn't f**k with bigger dudes. It is pretty simple.

In sports, cheering an injury to a player is not done. Regardless of who it is...IMO. I'm hoping most of the outrage is emotional and ppl will feel differently when they calm down.

There is a difference between an injury during play and a guy who gets injured when he challenges someone to a fight and loses.
That's a load, and you know it. Do you even know the history between those two? Greinke had hit Quentin twice before, and Bellisario hit him so hard he had to sit out a game. Then Greinke hit him, popped off, and got charged. It happens.

BTW...when a boatload of classless LA fans were laughing at Buster, I don't remember you venting your indignation...so how about we stop looking down our noses, shall we?

Didn't even see it, because I don't follow baseball or any of the baseball threads, and you know that. I actually think it's pretty f**kin' awesome that Posey came back from what he's come back from to be the beast that he is. And yes, I would have vented my indignation if I had seen it. But you've taken time out of your day to revel in TWO separate injuries today, and while that's your prerogative, I think it's shameful.

Additionally, considering how often you "go off" on entertaining, pointed, and sanctimonious rants on topics that you feel that you have the moral high ground on (and you usually do), you're in no position to chastise me for doing the same.
as much as I hate any player, team I will never applaud an injury....cause Karma is a b***h

I agree. Although, I wouldnt mind if Kershaw would get hurt right before every start against the Giants.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Karma is a b***h, indeed. That's why the Lakers lost Kobe. The league rigged way too many games in their favor.

That makes no sense. Even if that is somehow true...it's Kobe's fault? A 5 time champion is out there playing 48 minutes a game to try to get his team in the playoffs. He doesn't need to do that to prove anything. I respect that!
Lakers weren't doin' s**t in these playoffs anyway. Most I coulda hoped for is a 1st Round upset, but this team wasn't winning a title. If this is the supposed karma that the Lakers suffer, it's ultimately meaningless.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Oh, an Greinke asked for it. You don't plunk a guy that outweighs you by 50 lbs, then run your mouth. That's asking for trouble.

Wha? Greinke challenged a dude way bigger than him and paid the price. That is all on him. Little dudes shouldn't f**k with bigger dudes. It is pretty simple.

In sports, cheering an injury to a player is not done. Regardless of who it is...IMO. I'm hoping most of the outrage is emotional and ppl will feel differently when they calm down.

There is a difference between an injury during play and a guy who gets injured when he challenges someone to a fight and loses.

I get that...and trust me, I enjoy a fight as much as the next guy. But, we don't need to cheer the fact that he got injured during the fight. Gettin' his ass kicked was enough entertainment for me.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I agree. Although, I wouldnt mind if Kershaw would get hurt right before every start against the Giants.

I hate that f**ker...and I want Giants to beat him! Ask yourself...what will please you more? Him gettin' hurt before every start or Giants beating him?

Thanks, Reign.

Karma is a b***h, indeed. That's why the Lakers lost Kobe. The league rigged way too many games in their favor.

That makes no sense. Even if that is somehow true...it's Kobe's fault? A 5 time champion is out there playing 48 minutes a game to try to get his team in the playoffs. He doesn't need to do that to prove anything. I respect that!

I never said it was Kobe's fault. It's not the Lakers fault. It's the NBA. They wanted the glitz and glamour of LA into the postseason, and they got it sans Kobe. They influenced the outcome of games, now they're without their top attraction.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 12, 2013 at 11:18 PM ]

Kershaw is a class act. Probably the best pitcher in baseball right now. I want the Giants to beat him, but I have nothing against the guy.

I hate that f**ker...and I want Giants to beat him! Ask yourself...what will please you more? Him gettin' hurt before every start or Giants beating him?

Id say beating him but the Giants never do.

Kershaw is a class act. Probably the best pitcher in baseball right now. I want the Giants to beat him, but I have nothing against the guy.

I was not being serious. Unlike you I dont want to see anyone get hurt. Not Kershaw, not Grienke, not Kobe.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I never said it was Kobe's fault. It's not the Lakers fault. It's the NBA. They wanted the glitz and glamour of LA into the postseason, and they got it sans Kobe. They influenced the outcome of games, now they're without their top attraction.

That's a really twisted logic. So, according to you...NBA is doing something wrong, and Kobe got injured and you call that Karma?

C'mom man. I've no problem with anyone calling NBA corrupt or whatever. But, cheering an injury to a player is sad. Warriors fans should be the last fan base cheering an ankle injury - especially if they believe in karma.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Id say beating him but the Giants never do.

i know
Share 49ersWebzone