LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Nice stalk Pete. Care to post anything else from my FB page?

Like I stated previously, Greinke would have been fine if he just tipped his cap. Instead, he ran his mouth. He asked for trouble, and he got it.

No, I won't be posting, or even seeing anything else from your FB. Very disappointed.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by corona55569:
I'm assuming this bozo the clown is a 49ers fan, probably the same 49ers fan who says" we got five rings" what does your team have, plz whoever uses that line as 49ers fan is so weak, I'm more about what have u done for me lately, so warrior fans what have u done for me lately, pathetic Franchise, bling bling bling it's lakers thing.. Go 49ers LA

I don't know who you are but you can shut up too
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Oh, an Greinke asked for it. You don't plunk a guy that outweighs you by 50 lbs, then run your mouth. That's asking for trouble.

You're rationalizing a deplorable position.

Wha? Greinke challenged a dude way bigger than him and paid the price. That is all on him. Little dudes shouldn't f**k with bigger dudes. It is pretty simple.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

I am also stunned that the Lakers are 8-3 when Steve Blake is starting.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Like I stated previously, Greinke would have been fine if he just tipped his cap. Instead, he ran his mouth. He asked for trouble, and he got it.

No, I won't be posting, or even seeing anything else from your FB. Very disappointed.

unfollow ?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Everybody calm down

Woosahh
Oh, an Greinke asked for it. You don't plunk a guy that outweighs you by 50 lbs, then run your mouth. That's asking for trouble.

That's a load, and you know it. Do you even know the history between those two? Greinke had hit Quentin twice before, and Bellisario hit him so hard he had to sit out a game. Then Greinke hit him, popped off, and got charged. It happens.

BTW...when a boatload of classless LA fans were laughing at Buster, I don't remember you venting your indignation...so how about we stop looking down our noses, shall we?
Originally posted by teeohh:
I'm assuming this bozo the clown is a 49ers fan, probably the same 49ers fan who says" we got five rings" what does your team have, plz whoever uses that line as 49ers fan is so weak, I'm more about what have u done for me lately, so warrior fans what have u done for me lately, pathetic Franchise, bling bling bling it's lakers thing.. Go 49ers LA

I don't know who you are but you can shut up too

Me, too. Very disappointed.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I love teeoh the dude is hilarious.

Don't you dare bring the niners into this. That connection is the only reason we aren't blowing each others houses.
I tip my hat off to the officials they got paid pretty well tonight.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Errbody hug it out, except for you sus you're on my list

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Wha? Greinke challenged a dude way bigger than him and paid the price. That is all on him. Little dudes shouldn't f**k with bigger dudes. It is pretty simple.

In sports, cheering an injury to a player is not done. Regardless of who it is...IMO. I'm hoping most of the outrage is emotional and ppl will feel differently when they calm down.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
as much as I hate any player, team I will never applaud an injury....cause Karma is a b***h

Karma is a b***h, indeed. That's why the Lakers lost Kobe. The league rigged way too many games in their favor.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 12, 2013 at 11:06 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone