LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by susweel:
it's only one game warrior fans you guys gotta better record than us so enjoy it because it may never happen again.

That's almost as funny as Kobe flopping around on his f*cked up wheel.

Enjoy the win Laker fans, and take heart. You have something in common with Kobe....you'll both be watching the playoffs from the couch.

Seriously? And weren't you gloating over Greinke's injury earlier in the day? Now this? I'm not even a Dodger fan, but this is ridiculous.

Oh, and take heart. One of the best Warrior seasons of your lifetime...a First Round Playoff exit...will be what the Lakers define as a disaster. You get way too much pleasure out of injuries. Shameful.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
pretty sad state of affairs when fans get excited over a great player getting injured. it says a lot about a fan base.

I don't think ppl are getting excited over Kobe's injury. It's just emotions after the game.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ads_2006:
pretty sad state of affairs when fans get excited over a great player getting injured. it says a lot about a fan base.

75% of us were happy when Alex got injured......

including you lol

lol you right man.

I ain't got no hate for the warriors if the Lakers don't make the playoffs I cheer for you guys.

It's a sadder state of affairs when a guy that get his rocks off bagging on the Dubs at every available opportunity tries to play the "classy" card when he gets a taste of his own medicine.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
it's only one game warrior fans you guys gotta better record than us so enjoy it because it may never happen again.

it wasnt the game. it was the fact that the refs are making it obvious that they want the lakers to make it into the playoffs. The NBA is so corrupt they only care about their precious money.

Yes, the league loves the Lakers so much that they vetoed a Lamar Odom + Pau Gasol for Chris Paul trade in absolutely unprecedented fashion. Instead, they thought a convoluted plan of calling fouls would be better. Makes sense.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I don't think ppl are getting excited over Kobe's injury. It's just emotions after the game.

I think you're 100% wrong here, 4ML. People are very excited about Kobe being injured. They hate his guts and basically never have a legit reason to hate on him. This is their chance to get their haha shots in on him. There's a canadian in here who doesn't even follow basketball pissing all over himself just to get shots in on him in this thread.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

it wasnt the game. it was the fact that the refs are making it obvious that they want the lakers to make it into the playoffs. The NBA is so corrupt they only care about their precious money.

Yes, the league loves the Lakers so much that they vetoed a Lamar Odom + Pau Gasol for Chris Paul trade in absolutely unprecedented fashion. Instead, they thought a convoluted plan of calling fouls would be better. Makes sense.

So you have ONE thing that didn't go your way and you are complaining?? okay.

And remember, the nba was still the owner for the hornets so stern was doing that as a GM. not as commish.

Enjoy the win Laker fans, and take heart. You have something in common with Kobe....you'll both be watching the playoffs from the couch.

Seriously? And weren't you gloating over Greinke's injury earlier in the day? Now this? I'm not even a Dodger fan, but this is ridiculous.

Oh, and take heart. One of the best Warrior seasons of your lifetime...a First Round Playoff exit...will be what the Lakers define as a disaster. You get way too much pleasure out of injuries. Shameful.

Stay classy Pete. You dont usually stoop to this type of comment
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Well, I don't believe in these conspiracy theories...but they shot that trade down because it would have hurt the value of a franchise they own. That's what digger is claiming.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

It's a sadder state of affairs when a guy that get his rocks off bagging on the Dubs at every available opportunity tries to play the "classy" card when he gets a taste of his own medicine.

You got the wrong guy man I hardly ever even comment on the warriors.
So you have ONE thing that didn't go your way and you are complaining?? okay.

And remember, the nba was still the owner for the hornets so stern was doing that as a GM. not as commish.

Stern wasn't the GM. Dell Demps was, who was supposed to have full control because Stern acting as owner is only kinda sorta a conflict of interest. And uhhhh...isn't it supposed to be Stern who's supposed to be the one giving the refs the directive to help the Lakers? But then he decides to prevent the Lakers from getting one of the best PGs in history in his prime, who would have impacted the game far more than refs? Ya, that makes sense.
I, for one, am not happy that Kobe tore his achilles. I think that sucks. It could end his career which would be very sad.

As for tonight's game............. there is no question that the refs handed the game to the Lakers. Anyone who watched it and isnt a true biased Laker homer would have to admit it. Pretty shameful actually.

Seriously? Wow, Pete. Wow.

Shameful? I think not. Kobe is a great player...and a rapist. And a cheap shot artist.

For most of my life, the Lakers have been great, and I have a tremendous amount of respect for many of their greatest players. That stated, every time that raping cheap shot artist fails, the sun in my world shines just a little brighter. There is a special place in hell for men who use fame and money to get out of raping a girl.

Perhaps my view is slanted by having actually known a great many rape survivors. In my mind, Kobe is a waste of oxygen. I wouldn't hand him a bucket of piss if he was on fire.

Shameful? No way. Unfiltered honesty? Absolutely
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Stay classy Pete. You dont usually stoop to this type of comment

Forgive me for calling out a guy who said this earlier in the day about Zack Greinke's injury, and then shows up out of absolutely nowhere to revel in Kobe's.

Quick note to every Dodger fan that pointed and laughed when Buster got hurt:EAT IT 'TIL YOU CHOKE, YOU BLUE BALLED f**kSTICKS!!! End of rant. Karma is a motherf**ker. You may now return to your regularly scheduled life event.#Dodgerfail #brokenGreinke

Karma, indeed, is a motherf**ker.
Share 49ersWebzone