There are 167 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

This is like the bazzaro showdown. Should be interesting.
Go Lakers!!!
Lakers careered it last night Warriors by 15
Go Dubs
Lakers match up well with the Dubs, underestimate them at your own risk.
Our time is now!
This is going as expected, so far. Lakers need to bring in the bench pretty quick here. The starters aren't getting it done.

A Tribe Called Warriors

Represent Represent
Monte Pool just said that the warriors are the most popular team in the bay area. Mainly because they are the only team in the sport, unlike the 49ers/raiders giants/A's. I don't know about that. Does that sound right to you guys?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Monte Pool just said that the warriors are the most popular team in the bay area. Mainly because they are the only team in the sport, unlike the 49ers/raiders giants/A's. I don't know about that. Does that sound right to you guys?

What he should have said was, they have unified the entire Bay Area fan-base. A's & Giants fans both root for the Warriors, as do both 9er & raider fans, Cal & Stanford fans... Collectively share Warriors as "our team". I knew what he meant but it wasn't said the way it could have been.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Oct 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM ]
Yeah, that's right! We're down less than 20 at half!

Doh!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Sounds logical but if you count facebook likes......

But don't forget about the sharks
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
this ones going down to the wire
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com