There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Oh, an Greinke asked for it. You don't plunk a guy that outweighs you by 50 lbs, then run your mouth. That's asking for trouble.

You're rationalizing a deplorable position.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by susweel:
it's only one game warrior fans you guys gotta better record than us so enjoy it because it may never happen again.

That's almost as funny as Kobe flopping around on his f*cked up wheel.

Enjoy the win Laker fans, and take heart. You have something in common with Kobe....you'll both be watching the playoffs from the couch.

Seriously? And weren't you gloating over Greinke's injury earlier in the day? Now this? I'm not even a Dodger fan, but this is ridiculous.

Oh, and take heart. One of the best Warrior seasons of your lifetime...a First Round Playoff exit...will be what the Lakers define as a disaster. You get way too much pleasure out of injuries. Shameful.

Stay classy Pete. You dont usually stoop to this type of comment

Forgive me for calling out a guy who said this earlier in the day about Zack Greinke's injury, and then shows up out of absolutely nowhere to revel in Kobe's.

Quick note to every Dodger fan that pointed and laughed when Buster got hurt:EAT IT 'TIL YOU CHOKE, YOU BLUE BALLED f**kSTICKS!!! End of rant. Karma is a motherf**ker. You may now return to your regularly scheduled life event.#Dodgerfail #brokenGreinke

Karma, indeed, is a motherf**ker.

Nice stalk Pete. Care to post anything else from my FB page?

Like I stated previously, Greinke would have been fine if he just tipped his cap. Instead, he ran his mouth. He asked for trouble, and he got it.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I, for one, am not happy that Kobe tore his achilles. I think that sucks. It could end his career which would be very sad.

As for tonight's game............. there is no question that the refs handed the game to the Lakers. Anyone who watched it and isnt a true biased Laker homer would have to admit it. Pretty shameful actually.

No way this ends his career. He will come back. No question in my mind. He is that kind of player. I feel the same way. It sucks badly. I really hope it's not as bad as reported. With him on the court, the 8 vs. 1 matchup would have meant something.

Officiating was That's all I'm going to say about that.

Like I stated previously, Greinke would have been fine if he just tipped his cap. Instead, he ran his mouth. He asked for trouble, and he got it.

No, I won't be posting, or even seeing anything else from your FB. Very disappointed.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by corona55569:
I'm assuming this bozo the clown is a 49ers fan, probably the same 49ers fan who says" we got five rings" what does your team have, plz whoever uses that line as 49ers fan is so weak, I'm more about what have u done for me lately, so warrior fans what have u done for me lately, pathetic Franchise, bling bling bling it's lakers thing.. Go 49ers LA

I don't know who you are but you can shut up too
Oh, an Greinke asked for it. You don't plunk a guy that outweighs you by 50 lbs, then run your mouth. That's asking for trouble.

Wha? Greinke challenged a dude way bigger than him and paid the price. That is all on him. Little dudes shouldn't f**k with bigger dudes. It is pretty simple.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

I am also stunned that the Lakers are 8-3 when Steve Blake is starting.

No, I won't be posting, or even seeing anything else from your FB. Very disappointed.

unfollow ?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Everybody calm down

Woosahh

That's a load, and you know it. Do you even know the history between those two? Greinke had hit Quentin twice before, and Bellisario hit him so hard he had to sit out a game. Then Greinke hit him, popped off, and got charged. It happens.

BTW...when a boatload of classless LA fans were laughing at Buster, I don't remember you venting your indignation...so how about we stop looking down our noses, shall we?
Originally posted by teeohh:
I'm assuming this bozo the clown is a 49ers fan, probably the same 49ers fan who says" we got five rings" what does your team have, plz whoever uses that line as 49ers fan is so weak, I'm more about what have u done for me lately, so warrior fans what have u done for me lately, pathetic Franchise, bling bling bling it's lakers thing.. Go 49ers LA

I don't know who you are but you can shut up too

Me, too. Very disappointed.
I love teeoh the dude is hilarious.

Don't you dare bring the niners into this. That connection is the only reason we aren't blowing each others houses.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com