LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
11 of 27??? Wow Kobe your Amazing hahaha, Amazing Ball HOG!!! I cringe when people compare this clown Kobe to the alltime greats, its appauling to me.

You're being ridiculous. You can laugh all you want...he's an all-time great. He will be one of the top 7 players of all time when he retires and 2nd best SG of all time.

4ML... I dont think we should feed the troll anymore. This guy doesnt know basketball obviously.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
11 of 27??? Wow Kobe your Amazing hahaha, Amazing Ball HOG!!! I cringe when people compare this clown Kobe to the alltime greats, its appauling to me.

You're being ridiculous. You can laugh all you want...he's an all-time great. He will be one of the top 7 players of all time when he retires and 2nd best SG of all time.

4ML... I dont think we should feed the troll anymore. This guy doesnt know basketball obviously.

It's not like we're Lakers fans or like Kobe...but one can be objective. Anyway, you're right.

Nice win by the Warriors.

This didn't give it away?

I credit the titles from 2000-2002 to Shaq and the 2 titles in 09-10 to a healthy Bynum & Gasol

lol
f**k YEAH
Gotta love Mark Jcksons comments after the game:

"We are the better basketball team. They are in the rearview mirror. I have not checked it. And I will not."
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by petethekiller:

"We are the better basketball team. They are in the rearview mirror. I have not checked it. And I will not."

dude wins one game and starts talking smack. have fun making the playoffs for the first time in 50 years and get bounced in the first round.

i couldn't believe that poster said that lol wow..
Gonna be a fun night at the Staples!

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by petethekiller:

dude wins one game and starts talking smack. have fun making the playoffs for the first time in 50 years and get bounced in the first round.

GTFO

You're going down!!
Ugly ass start to this game.
Whooo curry giving Blake sweet mercy
Curry with 85+% of the dubs points.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Curry with 85+% of the dubs points.

Curry!
Share 49ersWebzone