There are 292 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by susweel:
as usual loser warriors fans crying after a loss. some things never change

Shut your b***h ass up

hey don't talk to me like that
Lol
Lol at all the crying ...
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by susweel:
as usual loser warriors fans crying after a loss. some things never change

Shut your b***h ass up

hey don't talk to me like that

Originally posted by angelv05:
Lol at all the crying ...

It isn't crying when the officiating was absolute horse s**t. Even with all the bull calls the Lakers were getting it still didn't stop Kobe and company from crying about calls they didn't get.
Originally posted by susweel:
as usual loser warriors fans crying after a loss. some things never change

Alex Smith career QB play > LA Lakers 2012-13 season
Lakers or should i say laker gettn old.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by angelv05:
Lol at all the crying ...

It isn't crying when the officiating was absolute horse s**t. Even with all the bull calls the Lakers were getting it still didn't stop Kobe and company from crying about calls they didn't get.

Wahh wah waaahhhh
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by susweel:
as usual loser warriors fans crying after a loss. some things never change

Shut your b***h ass up

hey don't talk to me like that


Curry runs into dwight...foul called on the pick...Steve Blake shoots the FTs???? He drops them both...Dubs lose by 2

Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Curry runs into dwight...foul called on the pick...Steve Blake shoots the FTs???? He drops them both...Dubs lose by 2


Just case one out of 10 that was crap.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Apr 12, 2013 at 10:19 PM ]
TORN ACHILLES
Hopefully Kobe and Jose Reyes are on the same timeline.
it's only one game warrior fans you guys gotta better record than us so enjoy it because it may never happen again.
Originally posted by susweel:
it's only one game warrior fans you guys gotta better record than us so enjoy it because it may never happen again.

its gonna keep happening now
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com