LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 158 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Lakers are getting their asses kicked and that's why they're losing, but they seriously can't buy a whistle in this game.
Originally posted by jrg:

this.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Mar 25, 2013 at 9:07 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Lakers are getting their asses kicked and that's why they're losing, but they seriously can't buy a whistle in this game.

Well that certainly changed, didn't it? lol

All the Lakers have now is Kobe shooting FT's.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Wow - 2 for 9 from the FT line in the last minute of 3Q
Kobes such a ballhog!! I never ever ever liked Kobe ever ever ever, he is a team wrecker. I credit the titles from 2000-2002 to Shaq and the 2 titles in 09-10 to a healthy Bynum & Gasol, Kobe is a Cancer to team society
This is a beat down. The Fakers just got knocked the f**k out.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Kobes such a ballhog!! I never ever ever liked Kobe ever ever ever, he is a team wrecker. I credit the titles from 2000-2002 to Shaq and the 2 titles in 09-10 to a healthy Bynum & Gasol, Kobe is a Cancer to team society

What? lol

You are embarrassing yourself with comments like this
Ok whatever, Kobe has soooo many more misses in his career than makes. Stop being a homer defending Kobe, he ran Shaq outa town, he ran Bynum outa town, now Dwight aint even nor was never interested in playing with Kobe, who in the heck keeps jacking up shots? Kobe needs to start assisting again like he was doing in February when the Lakers went on their minnie run to get back into playoff contention, if Iwas the Lakers GM, ida traded Kobe for younger people and start all over.

The 00-02 chips are Shaq's imo but the other 2 titles are all Kobe. Bynum and Gasol are just role players compared to what kobe has done at that time.

But yeah go warriors!! haha

Originally posted by gold49digger:
The 00-02 chips are Shaq's imo but the other 2 titles are all Kobe. Bynum and Gasol are just role players compared to what kobe has done at that time.

Shaq has no titles with the Lakers without Kobe. People have forgotten over time the unbelievable s**t #8 was doing back then.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Shaq has no titles with the Lakers without Kobe. People have forgotten over time the unbelievable s**t #8 was doing back then.

Kobe has NO TITLES without Phil Jackson. Shaq DOES
Ok whatever, Kobe has soooo many more misses in his career than makes. Stop being a homer defending Kobe, he ran Shaq outa town, he ran Bynum outa town, now Dwight aint even nor was never interested in playing with Kobe, who in the heck keeps jacking up shots? Kobe needs to start assisting again like he was doing in February when the Lakers went on their minnie run to get back into playoff contention, if Iwas the Lakers GM, ida traded Kobe for younger people and start all over.

LOL You have no idea what you are talking about. Laker Homer? HAHAHAHA. I hate the Lakers with a passion. I also recognize that the guy is one of the greatest players ever to play in the NBA. By the way, every great shooting guard you can name in the history of the NBA shot under .500. Jerry West, Michael Jordan just to name 2 of the best ever.
Kobe to me, is a GREAT Scorer, but he's an AWFUL teamate. He's all about "look at me look at me look at me" instead of team 1st and so people like you and a lot of other people get vacuumed in by his scoring sperts.
Game set match
Share 49ersWebzone