There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Rape mask!!

I feel like the Cleveland Browns right now. lol
Well cousins is off to a hot start. Lakers just standing around watching.
Kobe is going for 40+ tonight.
went to the store during beginning of game, where's cousins?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
went to the store during beginning of game, where's cousins?

hurt his toe
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Kobe is going for 40+ tonight.

Thornton going for 50 lolz
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
went to the store during beginning of game, where's cousins?

I think he's just getting rest. He was playing pretty good early on.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
went to the store during beginning of game, where's cousins?

hurt his toe

Did he? They didn't say anything on the Lakers broadcast. What happened?
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
went to the store during beginning of game, where's cousins?

hurt his toe

f**k seriously?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
went to the store during beginning of game, where's cousins?

hurt his toe

f**k seriously?

no.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
went to the store during beginning of game, where's cousins?

I think he's just getting rest. He was playing pretty good early on.

k thanks man.

man they have a vsp vision care ad and they're saying to donate your used sunglasses and stuff before the next game, and I'm thinking I bet poop rag lady wants people to donate their used towels and wash cloths.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
k thanks man.

man they have a vsp vision care ad and they're saying to donate your used sunglasses and stuff before the next game, and I'm thinking I bet poop rag lady wants people to donate their used towels and wash cloths.

Goudelock with 9 points in 3 minutes.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Goudelock with 9 points in 3 minutes.

I bet poop rag lady wants to cut up the ball he was shooting with, and use the leather for toilet paper?
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com
...