There are 191 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Is this the look Jordan Hill is going for these days?

Originally posted by Muggins:
Is this the look Jordan Hill is going for these days?

If it wasn't blonde, dreads instead of afro tube, and a lot more hair coming out the back, then maybe. lol

He's been wearing it up like that for the last few games. Not an homage to india for bollywood night like the dumbass grant napier said.
Lol Grant Napier
lol Grant is a dumbass. Although I met him when I was a kid and he was a real nice dude. I was giving him s**t about the 49ers killing the Giants earlier in the day. It's when we beat them 44-3 in the playoffs. I think it was LT's last game.
Kings up 8 at the half. The ebb and flow of the game has been pretty even. Should be a fun 2nd half.
I don't think they realize how ridiculous they sound constantly repeating "Bollywood beating Hollywood".
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't think they realize how ridiculous they sound constantly repeating "Bollywood beating Hollywood".

We're the kings
LMAO at grant. He's like "I really hand it to the Lakers staying in this game with all the players they're missing". Dumb ass, they've been playing with the roster most of the year and the kings are 1 game better than them. lol (well 2 now )
Congrats to Bollywood.
suck it LA
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com