LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 362 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Wow, maybe next time we'll give you guys a game. That was embarrassing.
Go Lakers!! Suck it kings
It's going to be another year or two before the Kings can match up with the Lake Show. For now, get satisfaction from watching the Golden State Warriors beat them like a drum.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
It's going to be another year or two before the Kings can match up with the Lake Show. For now, get satisfaction from watching the Golden State Warriors beat them like a drum.

Missed Fridays game did you?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

EVIDENTLY

MISSED LAST SEASON, DID YOU?

To quote Ninerjohn: EVIDENTLY

It appears you missed that last time they played last season. Over shadowed by Kobe's injury was a Lakers victory over the dubs. lol

I am a huge Warriors fan and hate the Lakers but acknowledge that LA has had our number for years.

Oh.. last year.. Warriors lost 3 out of 4 including a 101-77 blowout.

You are now dismissed.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I am a huge Warriors fan and hate the Lakers but acknowledge that LA has had our number for years.

You are now dismissed.

You are now dismissed.

That's SUMMARILY dismissed!

Jeez Louise...

You are now dismissed.

That's SUMMARILY dismissed!

Jeez Louise...

That too!

You are now dismissed.

Yes, but I'm looking at a season finish -- not head to head. I suppose I should have done a better job of explaining myself. While in mourning over the Kings, I couldn't help but notice the Warriors catching fire during the playoffs and going on a run that nobody ever really envisioned. This season they are poised to do great things, provided they can stay healthy.

As for the Lakers -- that shining star has burned out. They are on a downhill slide until they can find a way to purchase the next big thing. Which they will, because they are the Lakers. But, as a Kings fan, I must admit, I will enjoy watching the Lakers SUCK for as long as possible.

I'm still a tad steamed about the Western Conference Championship that the refs handed to them at our expense. It still stings.
Hey now! We gotta game going here!
Hot start for the Lakers, and then they just crapped all over themselves at the end of the 1st. 2 point game after one.
Share 49ersWebzone