There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thomas elbows Fish in the face. Foul in Fish. lol

At least it's not a playoff game like Kobe elbow to Bibby's nose. Foul on Bibby.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thomas elbows Fish in the face. Foul in Fish. lol

At least it's not a playoff game like Kobe elbow to Bibby's nose. Foul on Bibby.

Stay in the now.
Can we have Isiah Thomas, please. You guys can have #9. s**t take anybody outside the Big 3.
i love kobe
The kings look like they quit. There's no way Kobe should have got 3 attempts by himself on that one sequence.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i love kobe

This
Kings are done. Gave up a little sooner than thought but yup.

I'm 4 days older than Kobe btw. Crazy how athletic this dude still is.
Nice pass by Jimmer
Nice score and then steal by Jimmer
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Nice pass by Jimmer

Nice drive to the basket, too. There's life in the kings! They got it down to 11 pretty quick.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The kings look like they quit. There's no way Kobe should have got 3 attempts by himself on that one sequence.

Our bench guys are still trying lol
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The kings look like they quit. There's no way Kobe should have got 3 attempts by himself on that one sequence.

Our bench guys are still trying lol

Our bench guys are not. Crazy reverse of fortunes.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Nice pass by Jimmer

Nice drive to the basket, too. There's life in the kings! They got it down to 11 pretty quick.

Yeah I want to see him play more. I dunno we have too many guards vying for minutes between Reke/MT23/IT/Jimmer. I love both IT and Jimmer so I kind of see 1 of MT23/Reke going but Reke is supposed to be the franchise guy with Cousins and Thornton just signed his big deal so I don't know what happens with that. Kings are rumored to be shopping Tyreke but we'll see what happens. I don't necessarily want to trade him either, but he has the bball IQ of a gnat.
That foul hurts us real bad cuz it lets Kobe back in the game
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Yeah I want to see him play more. I dunno we have too many guards vying for minutes between Reke/MT23/IT/Jimmer. I love both IT and Jimmer so I kind of see 1 of MT23/Reke going but Reke is supposed to be the franchise guy with Cousins and Thornton just signed his big deal so I don't know what happens with that. Kings are rumored to be shopping Tyreke but we'll see what happens. I don't necessarily want to trade him either, but he has the bball IQ of a gnat.

I think it'd be better for them to trade him

and then start IT and MT23 with Jimmer rotating in next year ?
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com