There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Thomas elbows Fish in the face. Foul in Fish. lol

At least it's not a playoff game like Kobe elbow to Bibby's nose. Foul on Bibby.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Thomas elbows Fish in the face. Foul in Fish. lol

At least it's not a playoff game like Kobe elbow to Bibby's nose. Foul on Bibby.

Stay in the now.
Can we have Isiah Thomas, please. You guys can have #9. s**t take anybody outside the Big 3.
i love kobe
The kings look like they quit. There's no way Kobe should have got 3 attempts by himself on that one sequence.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i love kobe

This
Kings are done. Gave up a little sooner than thought but yup.

I'm 4 days older than Kobe btw. Crazy how athletic this dude still is.
Nice pass by Jimmer
Nice score and then steal by Jimmer
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Nice pass by Jimmer

Nice drive to the basket, too. There's life in the kings! They got it down to 11 pretty quick.
The kings look like they quit. There's no way Kobe should have got 3 attempts by himself on that one sequence.

Our bench guys are still trying lol

Our bench guys are still trying lol

Our bench guys are not. Crazy reverse of fortunes.
Nice pass by Jimmer

Nice drive to the basket, too. There's life in the kings! They got it down to 11 pretty quick.

Yeah I want to see him play more. I dunno we have too many guards vying for minutes between Reke/MT23/IT/Jimmer. I love both IT and Jimmer so I kind of see 1 of MT23/Reke going but Reke is supposed to be the franchise guy with Cousins and Thornton just signed his big deal so I don't know what happens with that. Kings are rumored to be shopping Tyreke but we'll see what happens. I don't necessarily want to trade him either, but he has the bball IQ of a gnat.
That foul hurts us real bad cuz it lets Kobe back in the game
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Yeah I want to see him play more. I dunno we have too many guards vying for minutes between Reke/MT23/IT/Jimmer. I love both IT and Jimmer so I kind of see 1 of MT23/Reke going but Reke is supposed to be the franchise guy with Cousins and Thornton just signed his big deal so I don't know what happens with that. Kings are rumored to be shopping Tyreke but we'll see what happens. I don't necessarily want to trade him either, but he has the bball IQ of a gnat.

I think it'd be better for them to trade him

and then start IT and MT23 with Jimmer rotating in next year ?
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com