Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 Los Angeles Clippers thread

Spurs vs LAC much better for SA than memphis
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

Whoever flops better will win this. Seriously, no two teams flop as much as these two.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Whoever flops better will win this. Seriously, no two teams flop as much as these two.

Meh, I think Miami is pretty dramatic in the "flopping" category...as much as San Antonio tho? I'm sure you could argue at least a push...

You really can't put them in the same category. The Spurs reputation is basically the reputation of one man, which stemmed (unfairly IMO) from a short period of his career where his hair was long and flowed wildly as he flailed around the court. Chris Paul and Blake Griffin are on a different planet.
Originally posted by dobo:

You really can't put them in the same category. The Spurs reputation is basically the reputation of one man, which stemmed (unfairly IMO) from a short period of his career where his hair was long and flowed wildly as he flailed around the court. Chris Paul and Blake Griffin are on a different planet.

We do play like we are one man but not like one man.

Not liking the effort so far. Clippers gonna clip.
derp
playoff inexperience showed last night
this has been an epic series so far.
Both LA teams felt like taking it 7 games. I only see one of them in the second round.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
3-1

3-3
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Did you mention flops
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
3-3

4-3
I like how Del Negro sat Blake Griffin to finish the game.
im in disbelief.