There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 Los Angeles Clippers thread

Originally posted by Joecool:
I wonder how long before LAC crowds become greater than the Lakers crowds? These guys lookin like the real deal.

Greater how?

And people want to call the Laker fans bandwagon. Anybody that tries to claim clippers in socal, other than Billy Crystal and that kid actor dude, is nothing but a bandwagoner to the core.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I wonder how long before LAC crowds become greater than the Lakers crowds? These guys lookin like the real deal.

Greater how?

And people want to call the Laker fans bandwagon. Anybody that tries to claim clippers in socal, other than Billy Crystal and that kid actor dude, is nothing but a bandwagoner to the core.

Hey...peeps gotta start somewhere. .

What came first, the bandwaggon fans or the true fans [heavy emphasis on the "s" in fans]? Billy Crystal is not a fansssss.
21-12

If you don't like that, you don't like NBA basketball
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
21-12

If you don't like that, you don't like NBA basketball

Lol
Good God a loss to the Dubs, the Lakers cannot finish the regular season with a better record
FUK THE CLIPPERS, n***a!
Calls themselves contenders

Loses to the Warriors
Welcome home Nick Young
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bill Simmons ‏ @sportsguy33

Heard today that Vinny Del Negro is on super-thin, could-go-any-day ice. A blowout loss in OKC tonight won't exactly help.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

2 things going in VDN's favor: 1) Sterling is too cheap to pay for 2 coaches, and 2) can't hire an interim coach for a playoff contender.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Heard today that Vinny Del Negro is on super-thin, could-go-any-day ice. A blowout loss in OKC tonight won't exactly help.

Time to eat some Pringles
I like Pringles.
30 wins for the Clippers
Looked to me like Matthews was fouled on that last play, but tough to get that call in that situation.
In two and half hours the Clips are gonna show the world who the REAL team is in Los Angeles.

(I'm partially joking, I wanna see them face-off in the postseason)