There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 Los Angeles Clippers thread

CP3 is having a ton of fun with his new toys in Jordan & Griffin. They could put up 140 tonight if they really wanted to.
Lob City time against the Heatles
Block party
Bout time CP had a breakout game.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Lob City time against the Heatles

Lob Angeles
Jesus Christ Blake
What a shot by CP3
this the season Kobe wants to beat an entire team all by himself.
42pts vs 4 assists
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
42pts vs 4 assists

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
42pts vs 4 assists

that's what the ingame stat showed
42pts vs 4 assists

that's what the ingame stat showed

I'm just not sure what your point is.

not getting his team involved. ball-hogging. all them points pad your historical stats but team losses

not getting his team involved. ball-hogging. all them points pad your historical stats but team losses

Hmm. Not the case in the previous 3 games.

And you do realize that to record an assist, your teammate must make a shot for it to count, right? lol

Did you know that Jordan only reached 4 assists once during the '98 Finals? That he only average 2.3 APG in that series despite shooting the ball over 27 times per game? Did you feel differently about him doing that?

Did you even watch the game last night? The issue wasn't the offense last night. In fact, the only time the game was close was when Kobe went nuts in the 3rd quarter. It was the 4th game in 5 nights, and they predictably got beat to every loose ball, to the tune of 17 offensive rebounds surrendered.

I swear, he's the only shooting guard that can get criticized for going 42/4 while making half of his FGs and going 12-13 from the line. Their friggin' PG only had two more assists than he did, and he has the ball every play.