There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 Los Angeles Clippers thread

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Clippers: 2

Lakers: 0

Ha......

I am not a Lakers fan but it is only preseason. But I do think the Clippers are going to be good this year. Just saying whoa there big fella
God damn they are fun to watch! I'm definitely buying the NBA package this season.
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Dec 22, 2011 at 12:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Ha......

I am not a Lakers fan but it is only preseason. But I do think the Clippers are going to be good this year. Just saying whoa there big fella

So far so good. You can see the atleticism, youth and talent level.

Ha......

This team is so fun to watch that this thread is even more fun to post in then the Lakers thread.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Ha......

This team is so fun to watch that this thread is even more fun to post in then the Lakers thread.

You should definitely stay in here, and just completely forget about the Laker thread. Do us all a favor in there. And take 12321....err.......andes with you.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Ha......

Clippers aren't going to win a thing. I hate the Lakers but along with Thunder, they are the favorites to win the West. They still have Kobe, Gasol, and Bynum - and I still consider them the top team to land Howard, near the deadline.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Ha......

Clippers aren't going to win a thing. I hate the Lakers but along with Thunder, they are the favorites to win the West. They still have Kobe, Gasol, and Bynum - and I still consider them the top team to land Howard, near the deadline.

This season, who knows. I just hope the Spurs start out sprinting. Teams with too many changes probably won't do much because there's not much time to find the chemistry. As for the lakers, we'll see how they do without the one man bench and Their Bigs minutes being more vital without Odom to come in.
Lob City: the coolest nickname for a nba team since the "lakeshow"
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
This season, who knows. I just hope the Spurs start out sprinting. Teams with too many changes probably won't do much because there's not much time to find the chemistry. As for the lakers, we'll see how they do without the one man bench and Their Bigs minutes being more vital without Odom to come in.

Spurs aren't going anywhere. I see another 1st round exit, and if they're lucky - they make it to 2nd round only to get swept.
The clippers actually have a bandwagon? Lulz
Boy this is a good looking young team. They look fast, athletic and talented. I think they can make some big strides this year. The first time I can ever remember in my life where I would say the Clippers are exciting to watch.
Lob Angeles.
good starting line up but they need better depth with the bigs, what they gonna do when jordan gets in foul trouble?
[ Edited by crabman82 on Dec 28, 2011 at 1:15 PM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:
good starting line up but they need better depth with the bigs, what they gonna do when jordan gets in foul trouble?

Esto
That was a fun freaking game to watch, but the Clips gotta start playing some D if they want to be legit contenders.