There are 237 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 Los Angeles Clippers thread

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3f06HenLKf0U4Q9r
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

How the hell does Donald Sterling own a team that's even good? I mean they are very talented but I hope the players for their sake don't have to interact with this guy. Basically what he's saying in this recorded convo with his girlfriend (who's probably 30 years his junior) is he doesn't want her associating with black people in public or on the Internet because she's a half black half Latino mix, but he wants her to service him whenever he feels like it because she's a beautiful hot looking babe. This guy thinks he's still living back in the 50s, what a moron.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

How the hell does Donald Sterling own a team that's even good? I mean they are very talented but I hope the players for their sake don't have to interact with this guy. Basically what he's saying in this recorded convo with his girlfriend (who's probably 30 years his junior) is he doesn't want her associating with black people in public or on the Internet because she's a half black half Latino mix, but he wants her to service him whenever he feels like it because she's a beautiful hot looking babe. This guy thinks he's still living back in the 50s, what a moron.

He is 81, she recently turned 21.

Jerry buss helped/suggested he buy the San Diego clippers for $12.5 million in1981. The clippers are now worth $600 million. He needs to sell them ASAP. Pure idiot
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhru2HXpuHjfEF3Nr1

He wasn't done folks, LMAO>
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Not shocking he is pretty much been considered the NBA's worst owner for the last 30 years. Also what a lot of people don't realize when Sterling was in his early 30's we still had Jim Crow laws and legal segregation in the south. Finding a 75+ year old white man that believes in segregation is not a big shock, that is how a lot of them were raised, and many never change their views. What I don't understand how liberals (Even the president) calls Sterling "ignorant". I don't think a guy who made over a billion dollars could lack knowledge. He is just an old school bigot, but those types are slowly dying off.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

suck for decades and eventually hit on one your your #1 picks (blake griffin) and have the league void a trade and benefit by getting said player (chris paul) aside from that they're trash and have always been trash sans 1 year with elton brand and sam cassell.
Magic Johnson Interested In Purchasing Clippers Apr 28, 2014 10:14 AM EDT

Magic Johnson and the Guggenheim Partners are interested in purchasing the Los Angeles Clippers from Donald Sterling.

"Magic's absolutely interested," one source closely connected to Johnson's business interests told Yahoo Sports on Sunday night.

Johnson and Mark Walter of the Guggenheim Partners also own the Los Angeles Dodgers and were previously interested in purchasing the Los Angeles Lakers from the Buss Family.

Johnson played his entire career with the Lakers, but the opportunity to control the other NBA franchise in Los Angeles makes him willing to change his allegiances.

"This is 100 percent Magic's plan," a league official intimately involved in the buying and selling of franchises told Yahoo Sports.

A source close to Johnson tells ESPN's Ramona Shelburne that he's had "zero, zero, zero conversations" about buying the clippers.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

POWER MOVE
Sterling won't sell the franchise to magic Johnson lol

Plus I don't think anyone can force him too.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

True statements indeed. but perhaps one of you can shed some light on this. couldn't the players themselves be granted an earlier exit from their contracts due to a racial work environment that directly affects their beliefs and culture? just imagine if that was the case. CP, DJ, BG, JC, DG or any of the marquee players off of the roster. it will bring down the empire somewhat. then he can load up on Jewish born players in a empty arena. yes I said Jewish. Omar Caspie come on down. wonder if Amar'e Stoudemier would like to play to DS? guess not cause he's a black Jew.

P.S DS is not white. he's a assimilated white. I'm willing to elaborate my beliefs another time and place. Irregardless, I think DS's actions have give Caucasian folks a bad rep.
Negrodamus is more racist than Donald sterling
Originally posted by marshniners24:

far from it. but you came to conclusion based on what?
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Apr 28, 2014 at 12:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Your spelling of the name Omri Casspi

Listen here 49erswebzone and Marsh(aka #1 Sac Kings fan) I apologize for spelling a man's name wrong. there happy?

Listen here 49erswebzone and Marsh(aka #1 Sac Kings fan) I apologize for spelling a man's name wrong. there happy?

You are forgive my negro
Originally posted by ads_2006:

True statements indeed. but perhaps one of you can shed some light on this. couldn't the players themselves be granted an earlier exit from their contracts due to a racial work environment that directly affects their beliefs and culture? just imagine if that was the case. CP, DJ, BG, JC, DG or any of the marquee players off of the roster. it will bring down the empire somewhat. then he can load up on Jewish born players in a empty arena. yes I said Jewish. Omar Caspie come on down. wonder if Amar'e Stoudemier would like to play to DS? guess not cause he's a black Jew.

P.S DS is not white. he's a assimilated white. I'm willing to elaborate my beliefs another time and place. Irregardless, I think DS's actions have give Caucasian folks a bad rep.

Donald Tokowitz is his name. Sterling is the fake name.