LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

2013-14 Los Angeles Clippers thread

BALLER
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for JerryRice1848.
Jesus San Antonio's picking us apart. Clips can't defend the three and Spurs can't miss the three. I think I'm going to drown my sorrows with a pint of whiskey.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Jesus San Antonio's picking us apart. Clips can't defend the three and Spurs can't miss the three. I think I'm going to drown my sorrows with a pint of whiskey.

Jameson?
Man, Clips got some killer 3-point shooters.
Just noticed that the Clips shot 49% from the field and 69% from the 3, yet still saw Patty Mills in the game.

Clips need to set up more open shots for the 3. They have some good shooters.
I was at a bar watching the game and found myself doing something I never do... root for the Clippers.

A) Root for LA, CA or B) San Antonio, TEXAS

Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Jameson?

Crown Royal

20 point lead f**k yeah
Spurs coming back
Popavich smacked the s**t outta Vinny D in the 2nd half, I'm gonna smack the s**t outta some more Crown Royal

"If the Celtics don't pan out for Allen, Sports Illustrated's NBA writer Chris Mannix was told that the Knicks and Heat are at the top of his list. But a source very familiar with Allen's situation told ESPNNewYork.com that the Heat, as well as potentially the Clippers, will be more attractive to the five-time All-Star in the offseason because they're top teams that can offer more than the veteran's minimum of $1.4 million. That will likely be the Knicks' spending limit for free agents."

http://clippers.ocregister.com/2012/06/13/report-ray-allen-likes-the-clippers/
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-clippers-trade-20120628,0,599153.story?track=rss

Stop holding up the deal Mo
LAmar
Deal finally done, Lamar a two-time Clipper
Billups agrees to re-sign for 1 year deal, Jamal Crawford agrees to three-year deal

meh
Share 49ersWebzone