There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013-14 Los Angeles Clippers thread

Might as well, considering CP3 just got acquired.
Dunk McGriff is a beast!
LOL. How did the Clippers snatch up the Lakers guy? It used to be the Lakers owned LA and FA both...
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 14, 2011 at 8:40 PM ]
Somewhere, Billy Crystal just changed into a fresh pair of Depends(tm).
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Somewhere, Billy Crystal just changed into a fresh pair of Depends(tm).

As did Malcom in the Middle, because he just lost control.
This thread surprised me. I always thought "clippers fans" were just a myth.
Blake .Gif-fin!
LOL at the complete ignore of this thread... Some people are a bit sore... If this was CP3 to the Lakers this would have added 30 pages by now.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL at the complete ignore of this thread... Some people are a bit sore... If this was CP3 to the Lakers this would have added 30 pages by now.

It's the clippers, man. Nobody gives a s**t. CP3, or not.
Regardless of which team is better (still go with the Lakers). The Clippers are running away with the hype. Not taking a jab at anyone here, but the fan base in Los Angeles is extremely inconsistent. With all the hype the Clippers have, if they can to play at a B/B+ i can easily see many "fans" swaying their way (tickets, jerseys etc...)
Anybody remember that one playoff year where the Lakers were eliminated in the first round by Phoenix and tons of Laker fans jumped ship onto Clipper Nation because they advanced to the 2nd round
Clippers will be better
Originally posted by valrod33:
Clippers will be better

Highlight reel that is. That alone may make for a nicer TV deal.
I think the Clips gave up too much (Gordon and a high first next year). Not only that, they have a logjam at the PG position with no good option at the SG. They'll probably have to take a lesser deal to unload one of their PG's for a SG. That being said, Chris Paul and Blake Griffin should be a fun combo to watch.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I think the Clips gave up too much (Gordon and a high first next year). Not only that, they have a logjam at the PG position with no good option at the SG. They'll probably have to take a lesser deal to unload one of their PG's for a SG. That being said, Chris Paul and Blake Griffin should be a fun combo to watch.

agreed