There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**The Miami HEAT - 2011-2012 NBA CHAMPIONS**

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,728
Originally posted by Garcia:




Only difference between the Haters (and you know who you are) and this kid - he knew the series was over after game 3.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,108
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Garcia:




Only difference between the Haters (and you know who you are) and this kid - he knew the series was over after game 3.

I'm not a hater. I actually admire LBJ and I'm happy for the heat.

I just thought that photo was really funny because those fools look hella gay bro. lol.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,728
Originally posted by Garcia:
I'm not a hater. I actually admire LBJ and I'm happy for the heat.

I just thought that photo was really funny because those fools look hella gay bro. lol.

...gotcha
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,108
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Garcia:
I'm not a hater. I actually admire LBJ and I'm happy for the heat.

I just thought that photo was really funny because those fools look hella gay bro. lol.

...gotcha

That little kid's a b***h btw.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,728
Originally posted by Garcia:
That little kid's a b***h btw.

lol...yea, but part of me felt sorry for him. His parents recorded that and posted on youtube...that's messed up.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,108
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Garcia:
That little kid's a b***h btw.

lol...yea, but part of me felt sorry for him. His parents recorded that and posted on youtube...that's messed up.

I agree. But back on topic.

People complain about the refs and those complaints may be warranted.

BUT

Let's face it. The head dominated this series. Broke the will of the Thunder. and in the end were the better team.

Wade - Bosh - LBJ were a unstoppable force.
[ Edited by Garcia on Jun 22, 2012 at 1:28 AM ]
Strike-shortened season asterisk*

It'll be a real title after they play a full season.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,108
Originally posted by Niners99:
Strike-shortened season asterisk*

It'll be a real title after they play a full season.

give me a f**king break.
lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,728
Originally posted by Niners99:
Strike-shortened season asterisk*

It'll be a real title after they play a full season.

Don't be like that kid.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Strike-shortened season asterisk*

It'll be a real title after they play a full season.

Don't be like that kid.


he is bein like that lil kid by sayin that b******t.talkin bout a * like they took steroids or somethin."a real title" ???wtf is that??i guess thats a fake trophy and fake rings wit fugazi diamonds in em too?? hur hurr derp derpidy derp

Edit:so I guess that the 1 the Spurs got in '99 has an* also??that wasnt real either??gtfoh!!

let the butthurt flooooow thru you Niners99
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Jun 22, 2012 at 3:51 PM ]
Hats off to the heat, still don't like them, but they showed they were better than the thunder with, or without the refs help.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,941
This thread has run its course. Mod, please lock or only allow pics/gifs making fun of the heat players. thank you.
Only 4 more to go before you can claim that you're a great basketball player.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,230
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,728
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home