There are 217 users in the forums

**The Miami HEAT - 2011-2012 NBA CHAMPIONS**

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Good job Lebron and Heat. The Finals will be awesome. 2 amazing teams. It will be tough to take down OKC and they might have even a slightly better team. But this team is capable too. Bosh getting more and more healthy and more minutes and more effective every game is helping a lot too. It should go 6 or 7 games. I don't think either team is a pushover.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Good job Lebron and Heat. The Finals will be awesome. 2 amazing teams. It will be tough to take down OKC and they might have even a slightly better team. But this team is capable too. Bosh getting more and more healthy and more minutes and more effective every game is helping a lot too. It should go 6 or 7 games. I don't think either team is a pushover.

Agree. This should be a great finals to watch.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

MVPs:

The Perpetually Injured Mike Miller.

Norris Cole (!)

Lebron James (with a triple double in the clincher.)
Let it never be said that Satan does not hold up his end of a bargain
Originally posted by danimal:

ESPN ratings go down. People would rather watch another dumpster fire.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by danimal:

Perfect imagery
Good for Lebron,he got what he left cleveland for,a championship.f**k all the haters
  • Garce
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

Only difference between the Haters (and you know who you are) and this kid - he knew the series was over after game 3.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Garcia:

Only difference between the Haters (and you know who you are) and this kid - he knew the series was over after game 3.

I'm not a hater. I actually admire LBJ and I'm happy for the heat.

I just thought that photo was really funny because those fools look hella gay bro. lol.
Share 49ersWebzone