Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**The Miami HEAT - 2011-2012 NBA CHAMPIONS**

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I'm totally stunned. I didn't see this one coming from Lebron. I was thinking like 12 points and all bricks in the 4th quarter. Wow Lebron.

It's a lot easier when the shots falling.

ha... good point. He isn't going to hit all those jumpers all the time. But, I love him catching the ball in the post and inside the three point line. This makes his shot selection a lot better. But, he was hitting some crazy shots.

I think we are getting into Alex Smith type of nano criticism here but I know a player like Kobe having a bad shooting night would be fighting, banging, clawing, and really getting gritty if he had to in these types of games when the series is so close. He won't just defer if he's not hitting his shots.

That's what we REALLY want to see. What will Lebron do during difficult situations. When his shots falling...it's really not that difficult for him. Will he defer to Wade and stand in the corner. If he fumbled the ball a couple of times, will he defer and stand in the corner or will he put his body into a defender, make or miss, being ready to fight for every inch?

He is averaging 30, 10, and 5 assists in the playoffs. Pretty sure he is playing just fine when his shots are not falling.

Like I said, it's getting into the Alex Smith type of criticism but what Lebron does for 17 games and 68 quarters means nothing. Let's see what he does in quarter 4 of game 18.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by sacniner:
I'm totally stunned. I didn't see this one coming from Lebron. I was thinking like 12 points and all bricks in the 4th quarter. Wow Lebron.

It's a lot easier when the shots falling.

ha... good point. He isn't going to hit all those jumpers all the time. But, I love him catching the ball in the post and inside the three point line. This makes his shot selection a lot better. But, he was hitting some crazy shots.

I think we are getting into Alex Smith type of nano criticism here but I know a player like Kobe having a bad shooting night would be fighting, banging, clawing, and really getting gritty if he had to in these types of games when the series is so close. He won't just defer if he's not hitting his shots.

That's what we REALLY want to see. What will Lebron do during difficult situations. When his shots falling...it's really not that difficult for him. Will he defer to Wade and stand in the corner. If he fumbled the ball a couple of times, will he defer and stand in the corner or will he put his body into a defender, make or miss, being ready to fight for every inch?

He is averaging 30, 10, and 5 assists in the playoffs. Pretty sure he is playing just fine when his shots are not falling.

Like I said, it's getting into the Alex Smith type of criticism but what Lebron does for 17 games and 68 quarters means nothing. Let's see what he does in quarter 4 of game 18.

Fair enough. He did great in quarter 4 last year against Boston and Chicago - but everyone forgets that because he played poorly in the finals. I understand the criticism he got in that series, but I don't understand when people say he has never done it. That's just not true.
Good job Lebron and Heat. The Finals will be awesome. 2 amazing teams. It will be tough to take down OKC and they might have even a slightly better team. But this team is capable too. Bosh getting more and more healthy and more minutes and more effective every game is helping a lot too. It should go 6 or 7 games. I don't think either team is a pushover.
Good job Lebron and Heat. The Finals will be awesome. 2 amazing teams. It will be tough to take down OKC and they might have even a slightly better team. But this team is capable too. Bosh getting more and more healthy and more minutes and more effective every game is helping a lot too. It should go 6 or 7 games. I don't think either team is a pushover.

Agree. This should be a great finals to watch.

MVPs:

The Perpetually Injured Mike Miller.

Norris Cole (!)

Lebron James (with a triple double in the clincher.)
Let it never be said that Satan does not hold up his end of a bargain
Originally posted by danimal:

ESPN ratings go down. People would rather watch another dumpster fire.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by danimal:

Perfect imagery
Good for Lebron,he got what he left cleveland for,a championship.f**k all the haters
  • Garcia
  • Veteran