LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

**The Miami HEAT - 2011-2012 NBA CHAMPIONS**

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by angelv05:
Lol at that Lebron flop

You got to be kidding me...that was a clear foul.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by angelv05:
Lol at that Lebron flop

You got to be kidding me...that was a clear foul.

Easy playboy
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Ugh...should have hit that Wade. Oh well...not worried about the Celtics - yet.
Ugh...should have hit that Wade. Oh well...not worried about the Celtics - yet.

That was a good look. He didn't need to fade away.
Cough cough
I guess Rondo didn't like that question. Anyone hear what he said to her after and her follow up?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I guess Rondo didn't like that question. Anyone hear what he said to her after and her follow up?

Rondo is a great player...but is an idiot off the court. There is a reason why Boston wanted to trade him - and it wasn't because of how he plays.

Rondo is a great player...but is an idiot off the court. There is a reason why Boston wanted to trade him - and it wasn't because of how he plays.

Maybe that is the reason he didnt play for USA basketball as well?
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Jun 3, 2012 at 9:00 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Maybe that is the reason he didnt play for USA basketball as well?

Don't know to be honest with you...but what's clear is they were trying desperately to trade him this season because of his attitude - that's on a team with 3 career superstar vets.
That last possession at end of regulation was frustrating as hell. The spacing was horrendous.

Originally posted by sacniner:
That last possession at end of regulation was frustrating as hell. The spacing was horrendous.

ran Chalmers right back into James.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
glad the heat lost. they'll prolly end up winning the series in 7. not worried tho. SA and OKC will both be able to beat MIA.

I disagree. I thought it was a really well designed play. LeBron just missed a WIDE open Shane Battier on the strong side and tried a very strange skip pass instead.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I disagree. I thought it was a really well designed play. LeBron just missed a WIDE open Shane Battier on the strong side and tried a very strange skip pass instead.

Dooling tipped that pass from behind thats why it looked so strange, I dont think it was intended to be a bounce pass
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Dooling tipped that pass from behind thats why it looked so strange, I dont think it was intended to be a bounce pass

Ya, but it was a terrible read. That's what I meant by strange. LeBron's usually great at spotting the open guy, but in this instance he was right in front of him and he missed it.
Share 49ersWebzone